Removing etheric implants and parasites | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Removing etheric implants and parasites

This is really old, so I’m not replying to the original people on here, I’m just adding this for anybody who reads it in the future. Since this is infjs.com, I feel like it’s important to point out that INFJs don’t have spiritual problems like this. If you can identify with what’s been said here, and you’ve been thinking you’re INFJ, you need to reconsider your type.

Dominant Ni makes INFJs immune to spiritual problems because it naturally bestows as much spiritual power as a person can possibly have. They’re automatically at the top of the spiritual food chain. Their Ni is nondual. You only get into problems when you split a function up into more than a unified whole (so, the further down the stack you go, the more dangerous a function is). The positive vs. negative dualism displayed in this thread is an inferior Ni thing, like something an ESTP or ESFP would go through.

An INFJ’s dominant Ni won’t perceive enough spiritual detail to get hung up on anything. They’re not spiritually sensitive. They’re the spiritual heavy-lifters who find relief, purity, fun, humor, joy, warmth, unconditional love, and wholesomeness in the spiritual filth (“evil”) that terrifies, injures, and repulses sensitives. You can throw spiritual turds at an INFJ, do your best black magic on them, etc., but it’ll just make them laugh, because they’re bulletproof, and an “attack” is like being tickled to them—if they even notice it in the first place. They’ll have a good time winning by default while the attacker exhausts themselves. And no attack will ever come from spiritual entities because INFJs are the popular kids in the spirit world. All the entities like them.

INFJs are spiritual goofballs/pranksters who can’t take it seriously. They’re the most likely to drop out of occultism classes due to boredom. They’re spiritually hyperactive and the people who take spirituality really seriously absolutely hate them and complain about them being dangerous bullies/scammers/trolls, even though they’re the heroes doing all the work rescuing those same complainers from the spiritual equivalent of a burning building.
Quite honestly, I saw this bumped to "new" and didn't look at the folder before I started reading. I was thinking "Hey, everyone who's been through a divorce with kids involved has one of these etheric parasites".

Oh, prankster... gotch'a... or rather, you got me. :)

Reactions: Wildfire and Wyote