Reminding yourself. | INFJ Forum

Reminding yourself.

Free Mind

I'm a Dragon! Rawr!
Nov 16, 2010
MBTI
INFJinity
What do you have to remind yourself of everyday?

I feel a need to know some of the things people among the community think of during the day or feel like they need to keep reminding themself of. ^_^

Reactions: Gaze
I remind myself that my opinions are entirely subjective, and that there is no universal right or wrong.

(Because I forget this sometimes and form opinions that cause me a lot of mental anguish for their inability to coincide with the real world.)

Keep calm and carry on!

Reminding myself is the easy part. Actually doing it is the hard part.

I have to remind myself that I'm 19 years old, not 25.

Reactions: Stella
to be greatful, whatever the circumstances. I take things for granted far too easily.

Edit: To have a positive rather than negative impact on the people around me

I answered this last night... teehee! :mhula:

That life is what you make it, and a positive outlook will do more for you than a negative one. I suppose that's less something that I need to keep myself in touch with, more something that comes to mind a lot.
Something I need to make a conscious effort reminding myself about would be that people don't see things the way I do, and that isn't a bad thing about them most of the time.

that when someone is being a buttface i should still treat them nicly because you never know who treated them badly and turned them into a buttface.

also to take things one day at a time and not freak out about the past/future