IndigoSensor

Product Obtained
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2 sx/so/sp
This has got to be one of the strangest (and borderline too mature for kids) cartoons I have ever seen. It's SO twisted and soo awesome!

[YOUTUBE]oJnfzrHCb3U[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]5CLLxneBM-4[/YOUTUBE]

isn't this the second time you've posted about this show?

Nope, I haven't seen it until I just found it tonight.

hmmm. I thought you'd mentioned the show at least.

what I love about CN cartoons is their little things like "how in the H are we going to fix this S." I'm not sure why but it cracks me up. I still like adventure time more though.

Last edited:
HAHA...

This show is awesome. :m200:

He posted Mad Magazine TV.

But I saw Regular Show too - and I was laughing my butt off. It's terribly irreverent, and I have no idea how they're getting away with it.

It kind of reminds me of Superjail for kids - without the gore and sex and Rated-NC17 humor.

If that make any sense.

It is a lot like superjail for kids now that you mention it. Even the art style is similar to it (just not as "sickly" looking). They still make make some pretttty borderline refrences though, such as "unlabled cans".

Wow now THIS episode is pretty borderline too mature.

2:58 "special entertainment"...? LMAO!!!

[YOUTUBE]vs8NoQHmO80[/YOUTUBE]

Wow now THIS episode is pretty borderline too mature.

2:58 "special entertainment"...? LMAO!!!

[YOUTUBE]vs8NoQHmO80[/YOUTUBE]

That's the episode I saw. :D That whole episode is REALLY borderline. Have you seen the one with the birthday cake yet--? You should see that one. The babies freaked me out.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2MlMyrcUjY"]YouTube - Rocko's Modern Life Censored Scene[/ame]

This aired once before it was censored (and presumably someone lost their job).

I might have seen it? I don't know.