Ready to die | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Ready to die

How many people here feel ready to die?? I can have good days and bad days. But it seems like my bad days are REALLY bad. Several months ago I drank a 350ml of VSOP and took over 120 tylenol PM's and somehow didn't die. Ever since I have completely quit drinking but recently I started up again. It was my second attempt with pills and now I have liver pain. I have been very strong lately but I just hope I can keep it up.

What do you do to cope with life?? I never talk about this stuff to other people except my cousin. Sometimes I think I need someone who can save me from myself cuz to the outside world I seem perfect. But there is a lot about me that people don't know.

And nobody get scared i'm not planning on hurting myself. I just feel like life is a never ending battle. I hope there is a heaven because this battle shouldn't be for nothing

i feel the same way too. Even more i almost died 6 months ago (i got stabbed in the neck) but i survived after a month in the hospital. today really i still wished i had died