Questions | INFJ Forum

Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well from my observations with uhhhhh... Being neurotic. (ADHD with foreign parents)
Those are dumb questions. As a Child I was very happy, because although I knew nominally I was different, I didn't really consider it to be a big deal.

All I know is how I felt, so that's normal to me.

Let me put this in an example:
when I was in high school I was asked what it was like to be half Japanese and half Mexican. My response, well I don't know what it's like not to be half Japanese and half Mexican. So I'm not sure exactly how it would be different than being not half... Whatever.

Anyway.
I think the best way to help is to mention things you really appreciated growing up.

Like me I'm really so very happy and grateful that my parents never let me forget how much they loved me.
And I'm grateful i had some teachers that didn't punish me for tendencies I couldn't help. For having faith in me and holding me to high standards.

I hope this helps. :)

Well from my observations with uhhhhh... Being neurotic. (ADHD with foreign parents)
Those are dumb questions. As a Child I was very happy, because although I knew nominally I was different, I didn't really consider it to be a big deal.

All I know is how I felt, so that's normal to me.

Let me put this in an example:
when I was in high school I was asked what it was like to be half Japanese and half Mexican. My response, well I don't know what it's like not to be half Japanese and half Mexican. So I'm not sure exactly how it would be different than being not half... Whatever.

Anyway.
I think the best way to help is to mention things you really appreciated growing up.

Like me I'm really so very happy and grateful that my parents never let me forget how much they loved me.
And I'm grateful i had some teachers that didn't punish me for tendencies I couldn't help. For having faith in me and holding me to high standards.

I hope this helps. :)

I apologize, but I think I might not have conveyed my intentions properly. I am literally asking you and others to respond to the questions. I was genuinely curious to know how other people would answer the questions.

I apologize, but I think I might not have conveyed my intentions properly. I am literally asking you and others to respond to the questions. I was genuinely curious to know how other people would answer the questions.

*facepalm*

Well sorry... :m136:

I'll get back to you on that. :p

How, why or what helps you maintain friendships?
Oil change every 3,000 miles

What routines or supports do you use to manage life (not become overwhelmed)?
Sheet piling, coffer dams, front loaders and barges to haul things awaaaaay

Is there anything you wish you had more of in your life? Less of?
Yes. Yes, there is.

What did you find challenging as a child? Is there anything that could have been done to help you with that challenge?
Hindsight bias not letting me remember things accurately. Remove hindsight bias.

How would you answer these questions?
With possibly inappropriate or inapplicable answers.

In all seriousness though, I can't really answer these questions. I don't see them as having definitive answers.
Also some answers don't have questions and at times one must un-ask the question to find the answer.

Closed per request.

Status
Not open for further replies.