Qi Energy | INFJ Forum

Qi Energy

WaeV

Community Member
Aug 19, 2009
MBTI
-+/=
Enneagram
I took a Tai Chi class last trimester, and I'm taking a Qi-Gong class this time. I find energy manipulation really interesting! I can gather energy and send it out from my palms, chin, and top of head (as well as the body as a whole), and we've done a bit with sending out concentrated beams from two fingers held outstretched. I can also create objects of energy and slightly detect their presence. What I'm not doing, however, is using it to do anything. Perhaps my greatest use of it is to merely collect energy in my solar plexus for my general vitality and well-being.

I find that if I miss a Qi-Gong/Tai Chi class I'm usually feeling down for the next couple of days. I rememdy that by doing a bit of energy-gathering on the side, but I need to make sure that I have time set aside for this once classes end. One reason I'm not as particularly enthused about doing it outside of class could be that I'm not learning anything new, I usually end up repeating class' exercises. If I got my curiosity piqued, I might be more apt to do energy stuff more often.

As for visualizing energy, it depends. When we're suppose to stare at our palm and visualize something, our TA said that he visualizes a flashing beacon. I tried visualizing a fire, and instead of pulsing as a beacon, I imagined blowing on the fire to make it roar. It was a light gold beige-y fire.

The other day, however, I thought I actually saw energy as ripples very much like as are caused by heat. It's probable that it was heat to at least some extent, as my hands to get very warm when they manipulate energy, but it was very easy to adopt that visualization since.

One of my friends is very good at sensing energy (INFJ, whoulda thunk?), and one example of this is that with his eyes closed got 3 for 3 in guessing which hand I was pointing energy at (left, left, right). Obviously that alone isn't enough to prove that he's sensitive, but there are lots of other little circumstances which over time have begin to convince me. Another INFJ friend correctly picked from three stones which had been pumped full of energy by a third party. I'm also interested in drawing connections between Qi energy and magic.

So what are everyone's ways of gathering or manipulating energy, if they do so? For what purposes do you use it? How do you visualize it?

HADOUKEN!!!1

hadouken_-_ryu_to_ken.jpg