lozzy

One
Jan 2, 2011
MBTI
INTP
Enneagram
4 or 5
Hi there,

I've finally settled on three of the letters for my type, but being able to distinguish between whether or not I'm an F or a T is becoming a bit difficult. I was wondering if I could get some experiential reality based examples of what makes an INFJ an F. If you want you can break it down to how your Ti manifests in life and how Fe does.

lozzy

My assessment of INFJs is that they are all about harmonious relationships. In fact, it's a bit nauseating at times. They can become so incredibly sensitive about how people interact with them. A Ti person is typically interested in the content and the coherence of ideas, but the Fe person is all about how people are expressing themselves. Unfortunately, INFJs are not typically tolerant of people who express themselves differently. If you are particularly cynical, sarcastic, or rational, they can easily become offended or threatened. They also tend to categorize people according to how the interact and will treat them accordingly. You get a bunch of INFJs together though, and it usually turns into a big circle jerk.

Hm...that sounds a bit meaner than I intended it to sound.

My assessment of INFJs is that they are all about harmonious relationships. In fact, it's a bit nauseating at times. They can become so incredibly sensitive about how people interact with them. A Ti person is typically interested in the content and the coherence of ideas, but the Fe person is all about how people are expressing themselves. Unfortunately, INFJs are not typically tolerant of people who express themselves differently. If you are particularly cynical, sarcastic, or rational, they can easily become offended or threatened. They also tend to categorize people according to how the interact and will treat them accordingly. You get a bunch of INFJs together though, and it usually turns into a big circle jerk.

Hm...that sounds a bit meaner than I intended it to sound.

To be honest? I want people to express themselves. By any means necessary. The only people I hate, are the people who inhibit people from expressing themselves.

That being said, I also hate people with mullets. But that goes without saying... Which is why I said it. :m040:

Take a functions test.

I was wondering if I could get some experiential reality based examples of what makes an INFJ an F.

You have over two years worth of threads and posts to look through, get at it.

Reactions: Bird