Presidential candidate discussion for 2016 | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Presidential candidate discussion for 2016

I think if Trump wins his mouth will start a war. In fact I'm positive of it. He's an infant playing an adults game, throwing tantrums and shitting all over. He is ignorant of politics and too head strong bow down. Something American's seem to be eating up, foreign nations and allies will be less inclined to cheer on.

I think Trump is an asshole with little understanding of the implications of his words. It seriously doesn't surprise me that much to see him getting widespread support, i mean, seriously, this is the country were George W. Bush got reelected.
Undocumented immigrants ain't much of a big deal, that's just the "america for americans" card. I would go as far as to say that the country where i live haves it much worse in that sense, were i live it's full of immigrants, and the hatred is not as nearly as overblown as it seems to be there. Sometimes it's baffling to see americans being so self absorbed. I understand it's an issue, but it's poorly focused, and maybe it's more of a cultural thing.

Last edited:
I think it'll be Jeb Bush vs. Hillary Clinton.
Veeps are harder to predict. Maybe Bush/Rubio to appeal to latino voters, or Bush/Christie to appeal to right-wing democrats.
Clinton is even harder. If she is scared of losing the left-wing vote (she shouldn't be) she should pick Elizabeth Warren. If she's going for republican votes, perhaps it will be a Clinton/Rahm Emanuel or Clinton/Jerry Brown. She will probably want to distance herself from Bill, and try to run on her own merits. She will seem weak if she's riding her husbands coat-tails.

Veeps are harder to predict. Maybe Bush/Rubio to appeal to latino voters, or Bush/Christie to appeal to right-wing democrats.
Clinton is even harder. If she is scared of losing the left-wing vote (she shouldn't be) she should pick Elizabeth Warren. If she's going for republican votes, perhaps it will be a Clinton/Rahm Emanuel or Clinton/Jerry Brown. She will probably want to distance herself from Bill, and try to run on her own merits. She will seem weak if she's riding her husbands coat-tails.

Trump/Biden.

:)

please dear god i hope not.

I think Trump is an asshole with little understanding of the implications of his words. It seriously doesn't surprise me that much to see him getting widespread support, i mean, seriously, this is the country were George W. Bush got reelected.
Undocumented immigrants ain't much of a big deal, that's just the "america for americans" card. I would go as far as to say that the country where i live haves it much worse in that sense, were i live it's full of immigrants, and the hatred is not as nearly as overblown as it seems to be there. Sometimes it's baffling to see americans being so self absorbed. I understand it's an issue, but it's poorly focused, and maybe it's more of a cultural thing.

I see what you're saying here. I don't quite get it myself. These immigrants are coming here for a better life for them and their families. We need to set up some type of system that enables them to gain citizenship without a long drawn-out process. Give them a reason to want to go through the legalization process!

Anyhow, Trump is completely off on this one. If anything, he should put the business owners (that are hiring illegal immigrants) in jail.

I think if Trump wins his mouth will start a war. In fact I'm positive of it. He's an infant playing an adults game, throwing tantrums and shitting all over. He is ignorant of politics and too head strong bow down. Something American's seem to be eating up, foreign nations and allies will be less inclined to cheer on.

Even if Trump doesn't make it in the end, I do feel like his presence is encouraging more voters to become informed about candidates and make their own choices. That in itself is an AWESOME thing!

I see what you're saying here. I don't quite get it myself. These immigrants are coming here for a better life for them and their families. We need to set up some type of system that enables them to gain citizenship without a long drawn-out process. Give them a reason to want to go through the legalization process!

Anyhow, Trump is completely off on this one. If anything, he should put the business owners (that are hiring illegal immigrants) in jail.

I'd guess he is an ENTJ. Shouldn't that explain his attitude enough? lol

How would you even find these business owners to put them in jail when they are paying these men under the table? People aren't stupid, they won't bite the hands that feed them.

http://mic.com/articles/104694/5-myths-about-immigrants-that-everyone-needs-to-see

I'd guess he is an ENTJ. Shouldn't that explain his attitude enough? lol

How would you even find these business owners to put them in jail when they are paying these men under the table? People aren't stupid, they won't bite the hands that feed them.

So this is an interesting note. If the business is big enough they can't pay them under the table, they'd have to have it on the books as salary wages for workers. And they would have to have it on the books because if not the government would be after them. After Exxon the government implemented a law for accountants that if they find they've been cooking the books they go straight to jail. And all the information from these companies has to be made public through the SEC. So they really couldn't be paid under the table. So how the fuck... Employees have to have a social, right? Because if Tyson chicken is hiring a bunch of illegal immigrants and their not putting the wages on the books because the workers don't have social security numbers, then how does it work? And how would people who work for Tyson not be put in jail for cooking their books..? I'm trying to wrap my head around this. I don't think my accounting one class has taught me how to employ illegal immigrants yet *squints* But they company would have to write the wages off as something! And they would have to pay them under the table, or maybe they wouldn't? I suppose it's not illegal to employ illegal immigrants..? But only if they have work visa.? Now I'm completely confused x.x

I recommend looking into Rand Paul for those of you caught up in the false dichotomy of the two party system. There are other options. And while Rand is more conservative than his father, he still represents libertarian values and interests wrll, and has the American people's interests in mind, rather than fiscal power or personal gain. See his campaign funding methods for proof of this. He wanta a grassroots campaign and refuses to woo big campaign spenders and be bought for their interests.

fc,550x550,black.u2.jpg

You are entitled to your thoughts but where you have it wrong is when you say Americans have something against immigrants. That is an absurdly narrow perception of whats going on. America is made of immigrants. Immigrants are fully welcome and quite honestly needed in this country. The issuse is, undocumented aliens for many reasons. And if the ONLY reason was we need to know who is in our country and why, that would be more than enough to round up every undocumented alien and send them home. The idea that anyone would try give an American a guilt trip over having a problem with undocumented aliens is offensive and insulting.
I only hope your mind expands as you grow older to the point you are able to think for yourself at some point.

Reactions: Free

If its Jeb vrs Hillary. ..if its Hillary vrs the world or Jeb....our country is lost. Both have no business even being considered for President.

You are entitled to your thoughts but where you have it wrong is when you say Americans have something against immigrants. That is an absurdly narrow perception of whats going on. America is made of immigrants. Immigrants are fully welcome and quite honestly needed in this country.

That's exactly my thought eventhorizon and that's why i can't seem to wrap my mind on such a mentality coming from Donald Trump and it's supporters. Watching it from outside comes across as contradictory to what the USA really is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow