Post your mood in music format | Page 114 | INFJ Forum

Post your mood in music format

It's funny because I can't stand

Reactions: Ren
Reactions: Wyote
Spooky -- I've been on an Elton binge lately, lol.

I feel like I've been on an Elton kick ever since watching Rocketman in 2019 :laughing: great movie

Reactions: Ren
I feel like I've been on an Elton kick ever since watching Rocketman in 2019 :laughing: great movie

Oh! I must check it out.

Reactions: Wyote
I can't stand
I have picked it up in a thread.

I was diagnosed with symptoms of multiple sclerosis in 2007 and lost the use of my legs for a couple of months. By the grace of God I met a man in our community who had similar symptoms and went the route with cortisone and balloon head the works, but refused to give up and kept on digging for the real reason behind his symptoms. He was a qualified engineer and managed to trace his condition to mercury poisoning - due to amalgam fillings that have been removed incorrectly.

He started with a complete life style change and a detoxification program using sulphers and high trace elements to replace the mercury as it is not water soluble - it can only be removed this way. He helped me to get to the right people to test - my mercury level was 78.9. It should be .5. A dentist removed the mercury incorrectly and poisoned me. I had 5 years of nickel braces on top of that and aluminum poisoning due to clay I incorrectly used to try and detox. I set of metal detectors at the airport (just joking).

Needless to say, it was a tough time. It was not funny.

When I think about it, I don't know what to say to you because I don't know you.

I am afraid to hurt you or make a mistake.

So all I will do is say we are here if you want to talk about it and need someone to lean on.

The fact that your soul is (still) standing is pure grace and that you are so brave in dealing with it in this manner is beautiful.

I know I would not have been so strong.

He was a qualified engineer and managed to trace his condition to mercury poisoning - due to amalgam fillings that have been removed incorrectly.

I have heard of this happening, very glad he and you and others have been able to figure out the sources and undo some of those effects.
How fortunate that the damage was not entirely irreversible!

Needless to say, it was a tough time. It was not funny.

The emotional scars of the ordeal are lasting, I'm sure. We are all so fragile in this life.

I am afraid to hurt you or make a mistake.

I am surprisingly unhurtable. I am nothing if not pretty resilient, hence the Elton song I suppose :laughing::grin:
If you do happen to offend in some way, I'll have moved on from it quickly. Even quicker if there's a sincere apology.
By all means do not walk on eggshells with me, that bothers me more than being directly offended lol.

The fact that your soul is (still) standing is pure grace and that you are so brave in dealing with it in this manner is beautiful.

Thank you for saying that.
I view you as having just as much if not more strength, to have lost and overcome is no small feat.
I've been this way since birth so I know nothing of loss in this way, and that has made it a different journey for myself.
My life has come with many strange and unique difficulties, but such is the case for us all.

@Wyote

My favourite album of all time is Secret Garden's Once in a Red Moon and the second song is for you.

One of my favorites as well, thank you :smile:
You are strong Spidertrader. Do not forget.
And do not forget it is ok to be weak, if you must rest.

Then I will give you some of my dark side too.

zrejtx6jzeo41.jpg

Reactions: aeon

Yes. According to Gann analysis the top is in. The internals are breaking down - of which the Transportation Index is the leading indicator.

There could still be a short squeez on tech in February due to tax free accounts that is filling up and the fund managers have to spend.

So if you are aggressive it's time to buy calls and leave the puts (INTJ). As I am INFJ I go long and moved partly into cash.

I hope to do some bottom feeding this year.

The Fed will have to deflate in order to cool inflation and reduce the excessive money supply. Otherwise the dollar will pay.

This is not financial advice. You can come back to it in a year and then assess my skills. :wink:

the-bear-and-the-hummingbird-j-w-baker.jpg

returnonart~p~CTkIEOsNlep~1.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: aeon and Wyote

I don’t really know you, but I’ve got a strong suspicion that you are mistaken in this.

I mean no disrespect...but every person I have ever known that had said such a thing, and later was in some way tested—including myself—was mistaken, always thinking themselves less-than.

So please pardon me, but I don’t believe you.

Best to You,
Ian

Reactions: Linda Loo

What A Gem,
Ian

I don’t really know you, but I’ve got a strong suspicion that you are mistaken in this.

I mean no disrespect...but every person I have ever known that had said such a thing, and later was in some way tested—including myself—was mistaken, always thinking themselves less-than.

So please pardon me, but I don’t believe you.

Best to You,
Ian
Dear Ian

It is so that I can only know the untested me.

I am the Enneagram 6 - without the successful first stage of bonding of Erik Erikson's first stage - trust v mistrust. The instinctual stack is SP / SX. I had a kidney reflux operation as a baby when I was six weeks old. In those days mother's were not allowed to stay in the hospital. One night the night nurse extracted the draining tube by mistake and the fluids started leaking into my abdomen. By the time they picked it up I was half dead. I was placed on anti-biotics for 6 months and had to stay there without my mother.

We never bonded.

If it was not for the support of my current family - I would have been in a very dark place by now.

You are maybe deceived by the counter-phobic me.

Reactions: Linda Loo and aeon
Dear Ian

I am the Enneagram 6 - without the successful first stage of bonding of Erik Erikson's first stage - trust v mistrust. The instinctual stack is SP / SX. I had a kidney reflux operation as a baby when I was six weeks old. In those days mother's were not allowed to stay in the hospital. One night the night nurse extracted the draining tube by mistake and the fluids started leaking into my abdomen. By the time they picked it up I was half dead. I was placed on anti-biotics for 6 months and had to stay there without my mother.

We never bonded.

If it was not for the support of my current family - I would have been in a very dark place by now.

Inasmuch as I have studied early childhood development with a focus on attachment, neurodevelopment, and mood state modulation by the caregiver, I read your post with a kind of agony and then a deep sadness.

I had a long-term relationship with someone who typed as Type 6, so I am familiar with (some of) the presentations and needs of the Type.

I am glad you are here with us, after such an insult and trauma so early. And glad for your good fortune as it regards your family.

Maybe I am deceived, indeed, maybe I am.

I’d still bet on you.

All Good Things,
Ian

It was a date with destiny.

I wanted to let Ni percolate before doing this post, giving credit where it is due.

It was the first time I encountered the intuitive INFJ male. I am impressed. No therapist could ever figure the following out:

@Wyote – after a few masterful strokes you have placed your finger on my shadow. The competitive spider (fear).

I had recurring dreams as a child of myself riding races on a large spider against other people also on large spiders – or hiding inside it – almost like when children play in a make shift tent – but others were doing it too. We did not engage with each other – but only with our own spiders.

Dear Ian

We never bonded.

According to Bowlby’s theory of imprinting – I realize now that I did not imprint on my mother but on Fear. I am the counter-phobic 6.

My second saboteur is the co-dependent. When I must charge a fee to a client – I usually undercharge – I cannot for the life of me hurt someone in extracting money from him. The shadow comes in when I trade on the stock exchange. As I see no faces – the compassion is not there – only the strategy. My father taught me to play cards and chess well. He used to play chess blindfolded against his friends. More than one person at a time – and win.

@aeon - It is not about being strong. We are only as strong as our weakest part. For that we have no glass ball. I just know that disaster converged when I was project managing the building of our home without my husband’s support at the time – he worked in another country – and due to the burnout came down with the consequences of mercury poisoning. I had a nervous breakdown.

In retrospect, I would give myself not a 50/50 chance to survive a major crisis. I am less sure of my inner reserves than you are, but you are maybe seeing something I cannot for which I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Observance of the Enneagram 6 with the SP / SX stack :

Maybe it is useful for someone else with this presentation, so I want to share what I observed in myself about emotional intimacy.

Freedom, for me, is more important than belonging as SO is the weakest instinct. I can not balance myself with connection –I become unbalanced when I connect. That is not necessarily healthy. I realize that intimate connection is, for someone like me, a large challenge. I overcome when I experience connection more as a universal love experience and then in a more detached and objective way. That is more balancing to me. In that sense I am elephant cow and not a lioness who want to stay in close proximity to a male. I noticed this behavior in my INTJ husband too – we operate more like a team than lovers and it is comfortable, as the smothering is too much for both of us.

I also feel, maybe incorrectly, that I will have to step back from something like The INFJ Forum from time to time to reflect. There are parts of it that could be an echo chamber and I am afraid I will lose myself in it.

In giving credit though, I only seem to figure out things in connection with others that function like me, which is why I joined it and it has been a very insightful journey up to now.

To all I encountered and who have been supportive to this incredibly awkward social being so far- thank you and all the best with your own journeys of self discovery.

I only wish you to experience the benefits of healing those parts of you that hurt.

We all have them.

Last edited:
It was a date with destiny.

I wanted to let Ni percolate before doing this post, giving credit where it is due.

It was the first time I encountered the intuitive INFJ male. I am impressed. No therapist could ever figure the following out:

@Wyote – after a few masterful strokes you have placed your finger on my shadow. The competitive spider (fear).

I had recurring dreams as a child of myself riding races on a large spider against other people also on large spiders – or hiding inside it – almost like when children play in a make shift tent – but others were doing it too. We did not engage with each other – but only with our own spiders.

According to Bowlby’s theory of imprinting – I realize now that I did not imprint on my mother but on Fear. I am the counter-phobic 6.

My second saboteur is the co-dependent. When I must charge a fee to a client – I usually undercharge – I cannot for the life of me hurt someone in extracting money from him. The shadow comes in when I trade on the stock exchange. As I see no faces – the compassion is not there – only the strategy. My father taught me to play cards and chess well. He used to play chess blindfolded against his friends. More than one person at a time – and win.

@aeon - It is not about being strong. We are only as strong as our weakest part. For that we have no glass ball. I just know that disaster converged when I was project managing the building of our home without my husband’s support at the time – he worked in another country – and due to the burnout came down with the consequences of mercury poisoning. I had a nervous breakdown.

In retrospect, I would give myself not a 50/50 chance to survive a major crisis. I am less sure of my inner reserves than you are, but you are maybe seeing something I cannot for which I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Observance of the Enneagram 6 with the SP / SX stack :

Maybe it is useful for someone else with this presentation, so I want to share what I observed in myself about emotional intimacy.

Freedom, for me, is more important than belonging as SO is the weakest instinct. I can not balance myself with connection –I become unbalanced when I connect. That is not necessarily healthy. I realize that intimate connection is, for someone like me, a large challenge. I overcome when I experience connection more as a universal love experience and then in a more detached and objective way. That is more balancing to me. In that sense I am elephant cow and not a lioness who want to stay in close proximity to a male. I noticed this behavior in my INTJ husband too – we operate more like a team than lovers and it is comfortable, as the smothering is too much for both of us.

I also feel, maybe incorrectly, that I will have to step back from something like The INFJ Forum from time to time to reflect. There are parts of it that could be an echo chamber and I am afraid I will lose myself in it.

In giving credit though, I only seem to figure out things in connection with others that function like me, which is why I joined it and it has been a very insightful journey up to now.

To all I encountered and who have been supportive to this incredibly awkward social being so far- thank you and all the best with your own journeys of self discovery.

I only wish you to experience the benefits of healing those parts of you that hurt.

We all have them.
<3

Reactions: aeon