Azazel

Community Member
Sep 20, 2012
MBTI
–
Enneagram
–
For a holiday season :D

Mention members, tell them if they are kind or naughty and what presents they do or do not get.

[MENTION=2873]Serenity[/MENTION]

she's been good this year, so she gets all the hair products and rocks she wants.

FIXED

Last edited:
Reactions: hush and Gaze
[MENTION=1669]Genuine[/MENTION] has been good and finds more inner peace under her Christmas tree

[MENTION=5715]Lemonworld[/MENTION] was good and gets a unicorn

[MENTION=5559]Cornerstone[/MENTION] get strawberry, cherry and cola lollipops so big he can't get it in his mouth. And a pair of leather pants for a naughty 2012 lol

[MENTION=4871]CindyLou[/MENTION] a pyjama for you haha with tiny elephants on it.

lol was I naughty or nice tho?
[MENTION=6214]Ada[/MENTION] was sooo good this year! She gets a naughty strip tease ;)

X-mas unicorn? :meye:

[MENTION=6214]Ada[/MENTION] You were a very BAD girl. You get tube socks and a Kenny Rogers Christmas album.

[MENTION=4871]CindyLou[/MENTION] , you've been bad that's why only a pyjama!
pj-salvage-elephant-print-pj.jpg

[MENTION=5715]Lemonworld[/MENTION] , I always knew you were a kind girl LOL But hey, I like tube socks hahaha what colour? Do they have glitter? And thanks for Kenny Rogers ;)
Here's some for you then as my revenge :D

[youtube]zHd32MGl_tg[/youtube]

Reactions: Lemonworld
Damn [MENTION=6214]Ada[/MENTION] I pictured sexy pjs in my mind even though you described them with pink elephants

I'm bummed

BUT

a pj is better than NO pjs at all, so I'm still happy Santa :p

Damn [MENTION=6214]Ada[/MENTION] I pictured sexy pjs in my mind even though you described them with pink elephants

I'm bummed

BUT

a pj is better than NO pjs at all, so I'm still happy Santa :p
I'm sure you can make it sexy! :D

the next year you get this, so anticipate!
Sexy_front_mesh_lace_embroidered_mini_dress.jpg

shouldn't this thread be in the mature section?

shouldn't this thread be in the mature section?

oopsie no why? :D or should we... move it maybe? :redface:

[MENTION=6214]Ada[/MENTION] No sparkles, no glitter, no stripes. Just plain white tube socks. Since Santa's feeling generous he's decided to throw in tap shoes, a top hat and little bow tie. Enjoy.

[MENTION=4855]JGirl[/MENTION] For good behaviour, Santa is sending you a set of Egyptian *500 thread count* cotton sheets, a dozen silk kimonos and a pair of matching Japanese slippers.

[MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION] You were a little bit naughty. You get a pair of sexy Santa boots.

[MENTION=3791]knight in battle[/MENTION] Santa has been watching you very closely this year. You will receive your very own engraved, gold-plated, battery-powered halo and an all-expenses-paid trip to the Bahamas.

[MENTION=4598]hush[/MENTION] Santa thought you were a little darling. Expect candy, scented candles and a kitten under your tree.

[MENTION=3240]Jill Hives[/MENTION] I'm happy to announce that Santa has ordered a 2012 special edition Care Bear to be made in your honour - 'Happy Hives.' She comes complete with an eyebrow manicure set, customisable glasses and a string which when you pull it, tells you a disturbing yet fascinating fact about the human body.

[MENTION=5559]Cornerstone[/MENTION] You were a bad boy. You get sugar free gum and a year's subscription to National Geographic. This might be a good time to reflect on mischievous behaviour.

[MENTION=731]UBERROGO[/MENTION] Too much naughty. You get a Channing Tatum poster to hang on your wall.

[MENTION=5297]Neverwhere[/MENTION] You were a bad girl. You get boxed wine. Lots of boxed wine.

[MENTION=2434]Black Sheep[/MENTION] For your hard work shepherding the flock, Santa has decided to offer you this one-time upgrade:

dalls_sheep_thinhorn_or_white_sheep_picture_taken_by_david_mcmaster.jpg

Reactions: the
[MENTION=5715]Lemonworld[/MENTION] new socks without holes - amaaazing! Now sorry, I have to go practice my tap dancing routine.

ooh thank you [MENTION=5715]Lemonworld[/MENTION]! you've been good so i made you some peanut brittle. i'm cheap