past few days

Grey Wolf

Airborne all the way!
Jan 21, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
no idea
is is just me, or where i live or all around the world.
past few days, people around me were really strange. ( not normal ) even people that i knew barely well seemed strange. There were also more strangers accidently bumping into me ( not the other way round for once ) and such. the strangeness seems to have subsided though.

so..is this a world phenomenon? :D

I get weird feelings about my surroundings too. Some days everyone just seems to be in a shitty mood, other days everything is going well. Either way, most people don't seem to notice the aura, they think it's just them having the good or bad day.

It wasn't "just me".

Full moon

Oh that is cool. I'm going to become more attentive to the moon cycles and the people around me! It'd be wicked to notice a pattern!

Yesterday (or a few days ago) I was extremely sobful, I don't know if that's related.

The term 'lunacy' comes from the latin word for moon, Luna. It is a well known phenomena that people become strange close to the full full moon.

I think we've just gotten more diverse, more wide-reaching, and more deadly as a species... and I believe that whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger.

You do know where it comes from, right?
From the only character worthy of being called a villain...

" When supervillains want to scare each other, they tell Joker stories..."

Supervillan.

The Joker is awesome.

Joker_1.JPG