Obama is just a puppet | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Obama is just a puppet

It is naive to assume that the chief executive of the usa is "calling the shots" in an absolute way. Observing that there are distinct and powerful centers of interest that he has to deal with in order to promote any agenda does not regale him to the status of "Puppet".

Let's see the argument put forward that he is actually only a mouthpiece for a special interest, that is what a puppet is.

Obama-Putin_meet_at_the_G-8-17.6.13.jpg
Picture copied from Debkafile. "Putin and Obama: not the best of friends." Who is pulling Putin's strings? EU? UN?

For the records, I like Putin better than Obama. But, I also like a better chess player than myself. When you are playing a big game of strategy with a great strategist, at least choose grounds far away from his home.

It is naive to assume that the chief executive of the usa is "calling the shots" in an absolute way. Observing that there are distinct and powerful centers of interest that he has to deal with in order to promote any agenda does not regale him to the status of "Puppet".

Let's see the argument put forward that he is actually only a mouthpiece for a special interest, that is what a puppet is.

Top contributors towards obamas political campaign

University of California $1,799,460
Goldman Sachs $1,034,615
Harvard University $900,909
Microsoft Corp $854,717
JPMorgan Chase & Co $847,895
Google Inc $817,855
Citigroup Inc $755,057
US Government $638,335
Time Warner $617,844
Sidley Austin LLP $606,260
Stanford University $603,866
National Amusements Inc $579,098
Columbia University $570,839
Skadden, Arps et al $554,439
WilmerHale Llp $554,373
US Dept of Justice $540,636
IBM Corp $534,470
UBS AG $534,166
General Electric $532,031
Morgan Stanley $528,182

Corporate members of the council on foreing relations:

[h=2]Corporate membership[/h] There are several levels of corporate membership. As of June 7, 2013 current members are:[SUP][5][/SUP]

• Premium members

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080212133708AAEJ9fT

[h=1]Is Barack Obama just a puppet of the ruling class "elite"?[/h]
YES!

Check out who his donors are:
"The junior Senator from Illinois denounces the corrosive influence of private political cash on U.S. democracy while cozying up to Chicago's notoriously corrupt Big Money Mayor Richard M. Daley (with whom he shares the same high-priced campaign consultant (David Axlerod) and raking in campaign largesse from wealthy world-capitalist interests. His top career sponsors include Goldman Sachs, Exelon (the world's leading nuclear plant operator), the Soros Fund Management, J.P Morgan Chase & Co., leading corporate law and lobbying firms (Kirkland & Ellis and Skadden, Arps, Sidley Austin LLP and others), top Chicago investment interests (including Henry Crown & Co and Aerial Capital Management) and the like.

Obama's reliance on such deep-pockets supporters helps explain why he voted for a business-driven "tort reform" bill that rolled back working peoples' ability to obtain reasonable redress and compensation from misbehaving corporations. It is certainly part of why he opposed an amendment to the Bankruptcy Act that would have capped credit card interest rates at 30 percent. It is undoubtedly related to his vote against a bill that would have killed an amendment to the 2005 energy bill that Taxpayers for Common Sense and Citizens Against Government Waste called "one of the worst provisions in this massive piece of legislation." Under the amendment, which passed with Obama's help, U.S. taxpayers are providing millions of dollars in loan guarantees to power plant operators. They "risk losing billions of dollars if the companies default," as Ken Silverstein wrote in the November, 2006 issue of Harper's Magazine ("Barack Obama Inc.: The Birth of a Washington Machine").

Special interest influence is certainly behind Obama's constant plugging of federally subsidized ethanol ("E-85") as an environmentally friendly "alternative fuel." Reliance on corporate cash and power is also likely related to Obama's opposition to the introduction of single-payer national health insurance on the curious grounds that such a welcome social-democratic change would lead to employment difficulties for workers in the private insurance industry and that "voluntary" solutions are "more consonant" with "the American character" than "government mandates." The latter judgment is advanced despite the fact that a large U.S. majority supports government-mandated universal health insurance.

Obama, it is worth noting, received $708,000 from medical and insurance interests between 2001 and 2006, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. His wife Michelle, a fellow Harvard Law graduate, is a Vice President for Community and External Affairs at the University of Chicago Hospitals, a position that paid her $273, 618 in 2006. For what it's worth, she also received $51,200 for attending a few board meetings of TreeHouse Foods, a giant firm where she was made a director after Obama was elected to the U.S. Senate.

One day after Obama denounced Big Money control of U.S. politics in Iowa City, Iowa, the Los Angeles Times reported that Obama "raised more than $1 million in the first three months of his presidential campaign from law firms and companies that have major lobbying operations in the nation's capital." Obama has also received a combined $170,000 so far this year from financial giants Goldman Sachs and Citigroup, who together spent $4.6 million on federal lobbying in 2006.

"Obama received more than two-thirds (68 percent) of his first quarter 2007 fundraising total ‘from donations of $1000 or more.'"

The Los Angeles Times also reported that Obama received more than two-thirds (68 percent) of his first quarter 2007 fundraising total "from donations of $1000 or more." Obama has "played up populist themes of [campaign finance] reform," trumpeting his "large number of small donations" and claiming (in the Senator's words) to be "launch[ing]a fundraising drive that isn't about dollars.". But his astonishing first-quarter campaign finance haul of $25.7 million included $17.5 million from "big donors" ($1000 and up) - a sum higher than the much more genuinely populist and remarkably pro-labor John Edwards' total take ($14 million) from all donors.

According to Chicago Sun Times columnist Lynn Sweet, "Obama talks about transforming politics and touts the donations of ‘ordinary' people to his campaign, a network of more than 100 elite Democratic ‘bundlers' is raising millions of dollars for his White House bid. The Obama campaign prefers the emphasis be on the army of small donors who are giving - and raising - money for Obama. In truth, though, there are two parallel narratives - and the other is that Obama is also heavily reliant on wealthy and well-connected Democrats."

Reactions: Stu
http://www.twilightslastgleaming.com/obama-the-puppet.htm

Who Works the Obama the Puppet? Follow the Money
As we all know, Obama can't speak without a teleprompter. However, when he is reading from it, one has to wonder who is behind what he says. It's not Obama. He doesn't have an original thought in his head. Well, it seems that the man behind the curtain has been uncloaked.The discovery started with an examination of one of Obama's staff, Jim Johnson. Johnson was on the team that was vetting the VP choices for Obama. It turns out that Johnson is a Washington insider that was once a CEO of Fannie Mae who was also assisting Walter Mondale and John Kerry in their presidential bids. Johnson has also been tied to many lenders and financial corporations.
If you'll recall, Obama declared long ago that he wouldn't have such people on his staff. It was time for "change." Maybe it's just not the Jim Johnson Obama knows, the same as Reverend Wright, Reverend Pfleger, domestic terrorist Bill Ayers, convicted felon Antoin "Tony" Rezko and others sure to follow. Maybe even his wife. Can't you hear him saying, "That's not the Michelle I know?"
Obama has just had Jim Johnson resign from his staff. Well, Johnson is not that important at first glance. However, here's where it gets interesting. It's not that Obama is a liberal hypocrite/liar; we all know that. No, it is interesting because Johnson is a vice president of the Perseus, LLC. Perseus, LLC owns the publishing company PublicAffairs. PublicAffairs is the company that published former White House Press Secretary turned Bush traitor Scott McClellan's book What Happened.
"So what" you say? Well, Perseus is owned by leftist Hungarian billionaire George Soros. Soros has been trying to defeat the Republicans for years. Soros bankrolled the democrat front organization, MoveOn.org that tries to portray itself as a grassroots group. MoveOn.org was created to avoid Bill Clinton getting impeached. It didn't work.
Since then, Soros has been on a crusade to destroy Bush and the Republican party. He couldn't get it done with the Clintons and so he had his people embark on finding the perfect candidate that could make him the proxy president of the United States. A twist on the Manchurian Candidate story. This explains why Hillary thought she was anointed and then why most all of the democrats have recently turned their back on her in favor of Obama.
Soros' search resulted in the empty suit of Barack Obama. An African-American who speaks well, but has limited intelligence, although educated. Obama probably isn't even aware that he is simply a puppet. Ignorance is a bonus in Soros' eyes! Obama may be finally coming to terms with this fact. He has stopped trying to hide the fact that he is still a smoker. A hard habit to break and made even harder when you are slowly being uncovered as a fraud.
Soros thinks of himself as God. He once stated, "I'm the Pope's boss, now!" With this knowledge, it's little wonder why Obama has the messianic following of a rock star or cult member.
It is now only a matter of time before all see Obama for what he is, a puppet on the lap of George Soros. Jim Johnson is not the first of Obama's team to leave after being discovered and he will not be the last. The only question now is whether Obama is completely uncloaked before the democrats have their convention.
TLG

Bloodlines

[video=youtube;xWLXbptz4sg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWLXbptz4sg[/video]

[video=youtube;bpKMve25aIc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpKMve25aIc[/video]

[video=youtube;_ldZS9PL9KE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ldZS9PL9KE[/video]

bushtree2.gif

[video=youtube;iyvGEYxnp9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyvGEYxnp9o[/video]

muir;734059George Soros. Soros has been trying to defeat the Republicans for years. Soros bankrolled the democrat front organization said:
Manchurian Candidate[/I] story. This explains why Hillary thought she was anointed and then why most all of the democrats have recently turned their back on her in favor of Obama.
Soros' search resulted in the empty suit of Barack Obama.

this demonstrates the influence of money in politics, not puppetry. besides you constantly argue that the dichotomy between soros and koch is made up and they are really on the same perverted team

[video=youtube;iyvGEYxnp9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyvGEYxnp9o[/video]

in much the same way that [MENTION=731]the[/MENTION] can't "see color" I can't see David Icke. ( it is really a testimony to the tolerance of our culture of the mentally insane that he is listened to at all)

this demonstrates the influence of money in politics, not puppetry. besides you constantly argue that the dichotomy between soros and koch is made up and they are really on the same perverted team

I think big money controls both sides of the political coin yes; this is hegelian dialectics

They want to control everything because they are control freaks

Lets say that today you started an INFJ political party and rapidly gained signatories despite INFJ's being only 1% of the population because there was also a further 10% who misstyped or missclaimed....anyway...lets say this party became very popular, gained traction and gained lots of supporters. If they then became popular enough to be perceived as a political threat by the establishment they would then seek to infiltrate and steer the new movement

Their aim would be to try to water down its potency as a force for positive change

On the other hand the establishment might themselves start an INFJ political party and then create an ENTJ party in opposition to create a divide and a rift amongst the population. Whilst the pro-INFJ party members expended all their energies competing with the pro-ENTJ party members and visa versa the establishment would be busy getting what it wants

The compromise that would be reached between the two opposing forces would be what the establishment wanted all along; this would be the 'synthesis' created from the managed tension between the 'thesis' and the 'anti-thesis'

a thesis, giving rise to its reaction, an antithesis, which contradicts or negates the thesis, and the tension between the two being resolved by means of a synthesis
if it is controlled, it is not Hegelian dialectics (of course you saying i am wrong is enough to prove me wrong, but a video of some maniacal talking head would help convince me)

in much the same way that @the can't "see color" I can't see David Icke. ( it is really a testimony to the tolerance of our culture of the mentally insane that he is listened to at all)

Ike has spent well over two decades researching what is going on in the world; he gets information from a staggering range of sources

He is very good at then taking what he has found out from fields as varied as science, spirituality, economics and politics and then explaining them in simple terms to people

He is a good source of information and is invariably proven right about what he says

He is also one of the few people with the courage to out certain people (he publically accused the UK's most prolific known sex abuser Jimmy saville of being a peadophile while saville was being blessed by the pope, knighted by the queen and lauded on TV as a 'national treasure')

After saville died the police stopped protecting him and the media began reporting on his crimes...Ike had been right all along

Its a shame more people don't have his courage and curiosity; if they had then saville wouldn't have been able to rape so many people

if it is controlled, it is not Hegelian dialectics (of course you saying i am wrong is enough to prove me wrong, but a video of some maniacal talking head would help convince me)

I don't see how you have disproved that hegelian dialectics can't be used to control people

"Freidrich Hegel's Hegelian dialectic put forth a process whereby opposites 'thesis' and 'antithesis' are reconciled into 'synthesis'. The Rothschild's Business Roundtable that sponsored him saw in the dialectic a boon to their monopolies by presenting phony communism (antithesis) as bogeyman to capitalism (thesis)... By upholding Soviet state capitalism to all the world as an example of "failed Communism", the bankers could discredit this dangerous idea while producing their desired 'synthesis' - a New World Order ruled by the Illuminati banking families and Black Nobility monarchs, with laissez faire monopoly capitalism as their economic paradigm."

Dean Henderson in his book "Big Oil & Their Bankers In The Persian Gulf"

David Ike has cleverly distilled this complicated sounding process down into the phrase: 'problem, reaction, solution':

[video=youtube;iEz5fQ_Pm-g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEz5fQ_Pm-g[/video]

False_Flag_ConspiracyCards.jpg

in much the same way that @the can't "see color" I can't see David Icke. ( it is really a testimony to the tolerance of our culture of the mentally insane that he is listened to at all)
I do see color.

I have seen Obama referred to as a puppet and a front man. I just don't buy it. can anybody please wallpaper this thread with videos and texts that attempt to prove it?

For me the biggest evidence that Obama is a puppet is simply that he did not do what he promised to do when he got elected. In the past 8 years - he did not reform immigration, did not create enough jobs to boost the economy, did not reform the education system, promised that medical marijuana dispensaries would be left alone by the feds - but were not, and did not do anything to help the middle class get out of real estate foreclosures and debts. I think the only thing he did push for was to allow drones to spy on individuals deemed a threat, signed a bill to lower student loans and is now forcing a nationawide health care mandate.

I just think 8 years can be enough to get shit done. He only got elected the second term because he "capture" and "executed" bin laden - the fact that all this happened about 6 months before his second election is no brainer and the media did a great job distracting the public with the news since Americans are sooo worried about the taliban and al queda and not so much with the slow decline of the domestic issues. I am just not impressed by him and he put on a great show but thats all that was. A show called Hope.

He is a poster boy for Hope - whatever that means.

Reactions: muir
[video]http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/government-elections-politics/inside-obamas-presidency/the-republicans-plan-for-the-new-president/[/video]

[video]http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/government-elections-politics/inside-obamas-presidency/the-republicans-plan-for-the-new-president/[/video]

you've had my planned parenthood comment as your signature for a while so i thought you might be interested to see this recent video released by planned parenthood aimed at teenagers:

[video]http://cnsnews.com/news/article/barbara-hollingsworth/planned-parenthood-produces-video-promoting-bondage-and[/video]

Pop idol for teenagers and illuminati puppet rhianna in her music video:

bondage_rihanna.jpg

pop idol for teenagers and illuminati puppet lady ga ga:

lady-gaga-bondage-1.jpg

tumblr_l6p88ovLMQ1qarn5zo1_500.jpg

pop idol and illuminati puppet madonna:

orig-11029141.jpg

Last edited: