NIK is Jack Bauer! | INFJ Forum

NIK is Jack Bauer!

Is NIK Jack Bauer?

• Yes he is and the forum is saved from the bleeding hearts.

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No he can't be, Jack Bauer is fictional.

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stu

Town Drunkard
Donor
Oct 30, 2009
MBTI
Enneagram
I'm just sayin

http://forum.infjs.com/showthread.php?p=242403#post242403

Let's add some much needed blue to this thread.

Economic Left/Right: 3.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.56

pcgraphpng.php

Last edited:
I voted for both.

Terrorism, Terrorism, Terrorism, Terrorism, Al-Qaeda, Terror, Terror, Terror, Banana, Banana, Banana, Banana, Terracotta, Al-Qaeda, Terrorism, Terrorism, Pie.

edit: I think those who don't know the song and the video may be puzzled, but don't worry, I didn't come up with that on my own. :)

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but I think my political compass marks the spot that represents the ideal convergence point for Socrates, Abraham Lincoln, and the repressed conservative moralist screaming to get out of Satya.

We welcome balance.
Unfortunately, for now, that means you have to do most of the work. We'll just bludgeon by sheer mass.

p.s. What's it like working at CTU?

I tested in the green, but I am generally fiscally conservative and socially liberal. I think their fiscal questions need some work.
I'm more pro-market than the test suggested. I just happen to think most of the people at the top of the market have lost necessary values.

Last edited:
We welcome balance.
Unfortunately, for now, that means you have to do most of the work. We'll just bludgeon by sheer mass.
Haha, that's all right. I've been a member of another forum for years and I'm pretty much the only one there with truly conservative opinions. I have the scar tissue to prove it!

So, to answer your question: a lot less dangerous than being in a pit of liberals.