Newt Gingrich | INFJ Forum

Newt Gingrich

technics

On Holiday
May 13, 2011
MBTI
Yes
What do you think is Newt Gingrich's type? I'd like to use a cognitive function approach. Viewed some videos on YouTube, I can't get his thinking.

"I think you can write a psychological profile of me that says I found a way to immerse my insecurities in a cause large enough to justify whatever I wanted it to."

"If the country today were to move to the left, Newt would sense it before it started happening and lead the way." - Dot Crews

EST??

Esfp

----

side note: how do you make it so that the forum doesnt automatically edit your capitalized letters?

Esfp

----

side note: how do you make it so that the forum doesnt automatically edit your capitalized letters?

I don't think you can, maybe if you put periods in between. It does seem odd that a website that relies so heavily on 4 letter acronyms as it's core reasoning would have such a restriction in place.

E.S.F.P.

I don't think you can, maybe if you put periods in between. It does seem odd that a website that relies so heavily on 4 letter acronyms as it's core reasoning would have such a restriction in place.

E.S.F.P.

I believe it's made so to prevent people to shout at each other. It can be quite annoying to read post all in caps.

I believe it's made so to prevent people to shout at each other. It can be quite annoying to read post all in caps.

Yes, I'm quite sure that's why it's there, I would imagine it would be better to put a 5 letter cap on it however rather than a 3 letter one. Being that this is a site based around using 4 letter acronyms.

or just change the color :D

ESFP

Newt always seems ENTJ to me.

He definitely uses Te and Fi rather than Ti and Fe. He shows the kind of abrasive immature Fi common in TJ types, that crude black and white sense that all those who are not for him is against him and that he needs to defeat them rather than trying to improve understanding or find common ground. An intuitive preference fits well with the fact that he is considered one of the more intellectual republicans and is definitely an idea man. He considers many more novel approaches than most conservatives and actually does have a lot of very good ideas (and probably more very bad ones). He has pretty detailed Te plans of how to achieve his goals, even though they often change too fast for us to make sense of them.

If this forum is like the other one I frequent, it changes uppercase to lowercase whenever there are no lowercase letters used in the post.

I agree with [MENTION=2648]magister343[/MENTION] that he has Te and Fi. He's definitely not Fe. Somehow I also think he's an INTJ. If you observe the neoconservative wing throughout the years, you'll find that Newt Gingrich has always been the man behind the scenes. I read about him years ago as some sort of mastermind who helped usher in the neoconservative turn within the Republican Party. And now I'm quite surprised that he decided to step into the limelight.