Dreja

Lucky
Mar 2, 2015
MBTI
ISFP
Enneagram
type 4
Hi,

I and my partner have been Enneagram enthusiasts for a long time. We worked a lot on the concepts of character formation and we developed a drive - response model as the core of our character analysis on the top of which are the well known 9 types from Enneagram theory.
If you had ever problems of finding your Enneagram try our test.

www.drive-response.com

We would certainly like to hear feedback from you for our further developments.

Regards,
Dreja

In case anyone else decides to go through this, understand that they will hold your result hostage unless you give them an email address at the end. If the graphic at the top of the page is anything to go by, they also want you to drag your friends along for the (presumably spammy) ride.

In case anyone else decides to go through this, understand that they will hold your result hostage unless you give them an email address at the end. If the graphic at the top of the page is anything to go by, they also want you to drag your friends along for the (presumably spammy) ride.

Did you try a fake one?

You can always remain anonymous by not providing any email.And you will still get the type result.
If you are interested to get more from us, then leave email, that replaces login.

I'm still individualist.
Here is their description:
People of this type are sensitive and emotional, causing them to immediately feel someone else’s pain and find it easiest to express themselves through art. They are attracted by everything that is beautiful and unusual. They want to be special and instantly notice who is different and how others feel.

I love to express myself but I find it pretty narrow of them to say through art. Along with that I really don't focus on what I find appealing to my eye but I do look for the unusual.

How to identify this type: People of this type dress in an unusual and conspicuous way. At a first glance, they seem mysterious and shy. They talk a lot about their emotions and complain about their past. Their behaviour is often overly dramatic and sensitive, their mood changing from euphoria to depression. They easily sympathize with the feelings of others and have a strong intuition. They never hide their sadness and focus a lot of their time and energy on art.

I agree with everything but the part on sympathy and art. I find feeling of sympathy to be disrespectful. So I try not to display that quality to people I care about. However, I use it on those I dislike.

Strong word: Uniqueness

Others think of me as negative but yes I strongly agree.

Overall this new Enneagram test is alright I guess... I don't care much for it. Got the same results.

Reactions: Tiggy Sagar
I'm still individualist.
Here is their description:

I love to express myself but I find it pretty narrow of them to say through art. Along with that I really don't focus on what I find appealing to my eye but I do look for the unusual.

I agree with everything but the part on sympathy and art. I find feeling of sympathy to be disrespectful. So I try not to display that quality to people I care about. However, I use it on those I dislike.

Others think of me as negative but yes I strongly agree.

Overall this new Enneagram test is alright I guess... I don't care much for it. Got the same results.

Thanks for your feedback.

I am curious, how do you express your uniqueness, which is typically expressed thru art?

Type 4 is in non-accepting group and that is why people think of us as negative :)

Thanks for your feedback.

I am curious, how do you express your uniqueness, which is typically expressed thru art?

Type 4 is in non-accepting group and that is why people think of us as negative :)

Through poetry but lately I haven't been expressing myself the way I wanted to.

Through poetry but lately I haven't been expressing myself the way I wanted to.

I would say poetry is also work of art :)
“Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen.” – Leonardo da Vinci

I took the test and after I answered maybe the 15th or so question, it just said "Picking next question for you..." at the top with the little cog wheel thing turning around and around for ever. So I reloaded the page, answered the question again, and the same thing happened. So I reloaded the page and selected the opposite answer. It then quickly picked a next question for me.

A few questions later, the same thing happened. It's been spinning around now for 5 minutes at least! Kind of frustrating.....

I took the test and after I answered maybe the 15th or so question, it just said "Picking next question for you..." at the top with the little cog wheel thing turning around and around for ever. So I reloaded the page, answered the question again, and the same thing happened. So I reloaded the page and selected the opposite answer. It then quickly picked a next question for me.

A few questions later, the same thing happened. It's been spinning around now for 5 minutes at least! Kind of frustrating.....

Thanks for feedback, can you please inform us what browser are you using and on what system.
(iPad, MAC OS, Windows, ...)

I haven't devoted much time with enneagrams so I can't really say much about it content-wise, but I think the design and question-layout work well. For all it's worth, I got a type 2.

Reactions: Scientia
I haven't devoted much time with enneagrams so I can't really say much about it content-wise, but I think the design and question-layout work well. For all it's worth, I got a type 2.

Thanks for feedback. We are still improving the test. More content is coming soon...

Now I'm really confused... every time I do the test I'm always either type 2, 4 or 9. Do I have like a split personality or something?

You are probably personality type 6.​