New ISS Module Named Colbert | INFJ Forum

New ISS Module Named Colbert

... I hate steven colbert. He is annoying and obnoxious...

... I hate steven colbert. He is annoying and obnoxious...

You know he isn't serious right, Colbert is his republican satire based directly off of Bill O'Reilly.

P.S. He is also my Hero + John Stewart ... Too much Funnies.

Last edited:
You know he isn't serious right, Colbert is his republican satire based directly off of Bill O'Reilly.

P.S. He is also my Hero + John Stewart ... Too much Funnies.

Oh trust me I know. I know I am on the same page as him. Still, I think he is overrated, ego inflated, annoying, and obnoxious. Regardless of where he stands, I do not like him.

Oh trust me I know. I know I am on the same page as him. Still, I think he is overrated, ego inflated, annoying, and obnoxious. Regardless of where he stands, I do not like him.

Character comedians are difficult to decipher. You don't know how much of their personality is a character and how much is for real.

Character comedians are difficult to decipher. You don't know how much of their personality is a character and how much is for real.

Yeah I know, based on his character I don't like him. It's a personal flaw of mine. I need to catagorize people in some way, and I will work with what I am given. And as a general rule, I don't like comedians.

I think part of my adversion to this is that I think he is way over-rated.

Him being over-rated isn't his fault though..

For example if you Indigo gained massive amounts of fame should I think differently of you just because?

Him being over-rated isn't his fault though..

For example if you Indigo gained massive amounts of fame should I think differently of you just because?

Let me tell you, I wouldn't want massive ammounts of fame. My privacy is important to me. And no you shouldnt, but people invaribly do. I would however go out of my way to make sure people see me as I am.

Let me tell you, I wouldn't want massive ammounts of fame. My privacy is important to me. And no you shouldnt, but people invaribly do. I would however go out of my way to make sure people see me as I am.

But if you do go out of your way wouldn't that mean exactly just that?

You've gone out of the area you are normally are as a person to project a image to people whom may or may not see you as you are even then.

So would you then consider that playing into the influence of the masses then?

And do you fully know yourself now; 20 years from now, 40, To be able to completely project a solid image?

Last edited:
But if you do go out of your way wouldn't that mean exactly just that?

You've gone out of the area you are normally are as a person to project a image to people whom may or may not see you as you are even then.

So would you then consider that playing into the influence of the masses then?

And do you fully know yourself now; 20 years from now, 40, To be able to completely project a solid image?

Honestly people would see me in different lights. Part of it is I appear different in different situations. I guess going out of my way to be "me" would in essence alter who I really am, because I would be activly showing it to people. I have tried doing so in the past for different scenarios, and it never seems to work out right. This just comes back to me not wanting to be famous at all. And I will never fully know myself, I try to, and I get very close, but it is a never ending work in progress.