Donor
Sep 13, 2010
MBTI
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w4
i call it twintown.

twins_1243896c.jpg

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...osef-Mengele-created-twin-town-in-Brazil.html

The Nazi doctor Josef Mengele is responsible for the astonishing number of twins in a small Brazilian town, an Argentine historian has claimed.

The steely hearted "Angel of Death", whose mission was to create a master race fit for the Third Reich, was the resident medic at Auschwitz from May 1943 until his flight in the face of the Red Army advance in January 1945.
His task was to carry out experiments to discover by what method of genetic quirk twins were produced

I watched a documentary on Mengele the other night, actually.
I was considering making this a thread too. But making threads
scares me :x

I love genetics. Obviously. I think that this is absolutely amazing
and astonishing and wonderful. However I definitely do not agree
with the ways that he went about discovering and studying the
phenomena of twins. I find it disgusting that the only reason he
was so into this was to manipulate DNA and the natural diversity
of aesthetics in order to mass-create an Aryan race at a quicker
rate.

I think it was Mengele who manipulated this small town for sure
after watching that documentary. If I can find it online I will post
it here.
It was wonderful.

Last edited:
This very fascinating. I would also like to see this documentary.

I watched a documentary about this as well, but according to it the cemetery shows that the occurence of twins goes back further than when this guy was supposed to have arrived, also the investigators tracking his movements at the time say there's no way he could get from town to town as quickly as he supposedly did. They said the twins were the result of a genetic bottleneck, basically inbreeding.

I watched a documentary about this as well, but according to it the cemetery shows that the occurence of twins goes back further than when this guy was supposed to have arrived, also the investigators tracking his movements at the time say there's no way he could get from town to town as quickly as he supposedly did. They said the twins were the result of a genetic bottleneck, basically inbreeding.

The main man in my documentary was from the town and he was pretty set on determining
that Mengele was there. As a twin himself perhaps he was only really trying to prove that
he is not the creation of an inbred society.

Lol. I might be the only one but I find this thought
to be rather hilarious. hahahahahaha

Justification that you are not part of a group that the rest of society would consider fundamentally flawed. Yes, it is pretty funny.