[PUG] - Natural Family Values | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] Natural Family Values

I got married because I loved my wife and it was very important to her. If it wasn't then I wouldn't have done it. I'll never have children though because I know that I'd f**k up their lives just like my father. For that reason I wouldn't adopt either, however if I thought I would be a good parent I would adopt. I don't want to remarry after my wife, at least not yet.

I'd adopt so that I could give the child a chance in life - they didn't ask to be abandoned by their parents or to be orphaned and I'd like to give something back to the world.
By reading what you have said here, you would be a great father. Discipline might be the most difficult aspect, but you have what it takes to be a caring, educational, guiding, loving, nurturing parent. Don't sell yourself short. There are some pretty bad dads out there and their children can be great. If minimal effort can have positive results, what's to stop you? If you want them and have the opportunity, take it and have them.

Reactions: Wyote
I don't know if society put the idea in my head, but starting a family has always been a desire/dream of mine. I have two daughters and I am hoping for more children. It is a challenge and it is heart breaking sometimes, but it's my life. I don't wish this torture on anyone. If you decide to have kids that's your own damn fault. Lol. Everyday is something new. Something different. I welcome the opportunity to face and solve those challenges. I gotta be honest, sometimes I wish I had waited a little longer before deciding to have kids, but the idea "you only live once" kept coming to mind. It's strange now that I think about it.

YOLO!

Reactions: Wyote