NATIONAL California Bans State Travel To Florida And 4 Other States | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

NATIONAL California Bans State Travel To Florida And 4 Other States

Beside the point, why’s the state (taxpayers) funding non-essential travel anyway? Ban non-essential state funded travel everywhere.

Right? I almost added a part to my post about how golf trips and camping trips (anything fun and non-essential) shouldn't be state/government funded.

What America most probably needs is a unifying leadership with excellent diplomatic international relations.

@Pin isn't old enough to be president yet. (<--- not sure this should be in orange.)

Other than Pin, I have little hope for this because choosing a candidate who is smart enough and charismatic enough to bring the country together is lower on the list of priorities than party nepotism and cliched party lines.

The suggestion did surprise me. There’s nothing like we’ve had in Northern Ireland for example, which could easily become part of the Irish Republic at some point, and where we’ve had major terrorist problems in the not far distant past. Nor have you got anything like the focused separatist movement in Scotland with the very real possibility of an independence referendum replay.

Group identity politics is extremely alive and well in the United States. This is fed to us by social engineers who want to destabilize the country.

Male-female, white-black (and other ethnicities), straight-gay, the divisive rhetoric is as old as the hills. Throw in the divisions given an oppressor versus oppressed context, it is a recipe for destruction.

Which is the whole reason for its implementation in the first place.

Group identity politics is extremely alive and well in the United States. This is fed to us by social engineers who want to destabilize the country.

Male-female, white-black (and other ethnicities), straight-gay, the divisive rhetoric is as old as the hills. Throw in the divisions given an oppressor versus oppressed context, it is a recipe for destruction.

Which is the whole reason for its implementation in the first place.
I'm not so certain that there's a world wide level of puppeteering. I think it's there but not on such an all-powerful, all-encompassing level. Everybody has enemies. If there is an intentional seeding of division (which I think is probably there on a smaller scale), it wouldn't have worked if people were capable of moving towards unity rather than towards divisive discourse. There's also the internet, which if used with proper caution could be a good platform for sound and unifying discussion. It's interesting that with the internet comes the expedition of division, too. I think humanity is simply susceptible to such machinations because of its innate conflict.