mytype.com

~jet

Director of Space Exploration
Aug 3, 2010
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5 or 5w4, so/sp/sx
Any users of it? What do you think? I was pretty impressed with them, myself, but they don't get into enneagrams or anything.

http://mytype.com

You are: The Artist (ISFP)

In general, ISFPs are gentle and compassionate, open, and flexible. They are considerate of others and do not force their views and opinions on them. They often focus on meeting others' needs, especially those who are less fortunate. Having a quiet, modest, self-effacing style, ISFPs avoid disagreements and seek harmony with people as well as with nature. They enjoy life's precious moments and often add a touch of beauty to the environments where they spend their time. They are at their best ensuring others' well-being.

I got 90% in I, S, and P but 1% in F.

I'm getting really confused with the F/T difference now. The rest I can easily decipher.

This is essentially where I got my INFJ designation and their LENGTHY description of it matched how I see myself as well. They have a number of parallel tests, too

You are: The Sage (INFJ)

In general, INFJs are future oriented, and direct their insight and inspiration toward the understanding of themselves and, thereby, human nature. Their work mirrors their integrity, and it needs to reflect their inner ideals. Solitude and an opportunity to concentrate thoroughly on what counts most is important to them. INFJs prefer to quietly exert their influence. They have deeply felt compassion, and they desire harmony with others. INFJs understand the complexities existing within people and among them. They do not call a great deal of attention to themselves, preferring that their contributions speak for them. They are at their best concentrating on their ideas, ideals, and inspirations.

This is essentially where I got my INFJ designation and their LENGTHY description of it matched how I see myself as well. They have a number of parallel tests, too

You should try the HumanMetrics or MyPersonality.info ones too.

damn Facebook applications! why can't I take the test without singing up?! grr!

damn Facebook applications! why can't I take the test without singing up?! grr!

Ah sorry; I first encountered it via FB, so it didn't occur to me

Ah sorry; I first encountered it via FB, so it didn't occur to me

lol, no worries, it's FB's fault! =P I was curious because I wanted to try a new set of questions. I can pretty much manipulate the results of all the other tests, because I know which questions relate to which cognitive function.

Yep, Still an ENTP

You are: The Innovator (ENTP)

In general, ENTPs are known for their quest of the novel and complex. They have faith in their ability to improvise and to overcome any challenges that they face. They are highly independent, and value adaptability and innovation. They may be several steps ahead of others in encouraging and valuing change. ENTPs hate uninspired routine and resist hierarchical and bureaucratic structures that are not functional. They need freedom for action. With their entrepreneurial tendencies and broad understandings, they push against all odds to further their projects. They are at their best in changing circumstances in which they can develop conceptual models and devise strategies to effectively navigate through change.

Last edited:
You are: The Theorist (INTP)

In general, INTPs are known for their quest for logical purity, which motivates them to examine universal truths and principles. They are constantly asking themselves and others the questions "Why?" and "Why not?". Clear and quick thinkers, they are able to focus with great intensity on their interests. They appreciate elegance and efficiency in thought processes and require them, even more so, in their own communications. They may be seen as unwilling to accept what everyone else regards as truth. While often low key in outward appearance and approach, the INTP is "hard as nails" when challenging a truth. INTPs do not like to deal with the obvious. They are at their best in building conceptual models and developing unusual and complex ideas.

You are clearly an Introvert

You scored 99% in the direction of Introversion, which means you are clearly an Introvert. People who are clearly Introverts are reserved, quiet, and contemplative. They dislike the social pressures of large groups and being the center of attention, but are not necessarily shy. They frequently spend time alone in order to reflect and "recharge".

You are clearly an iNtuitive

You scored 91% in the direction of iNtuition, which means you are clearly an iNtuitive. People who are clearly iNtuitives are so focused on the "big picture" that they often overlook the details. Because of this, some people may see them as absent-minded. But don't be fooled: these iNtuitives quickly notice underlying patterns, hidden relationships and ironies that others miss. They enjoy considering the ways people or ideas are connected and are constantly thinking about the future, particularly how to change it.

You are clearly a Thinker

You scored 79% in the direction of Thinking, which means you are clearly a Thinker. People who are clearly Thinkers are tough, objective, and calculating. They do not let emotions get in the way of reason or cloud their judgment. They seek and express the truth, however ugly it may be. Their words are precise, direct, and sometimes critical.

You are clearly a Perceiver

You scored 77% in the direction of Perceiving, which means you are clearly a Perceiver. People who are clearly Perceivers lead a flexible, spontaneous lifestyle and avoid making definite plans whenever possible. They get excited by starting something new but find it difficult to finish. They see all sides of every situation, so much so that it is often unclear to them what's "right". When faced with a decision, they will put it off for as long as possible in order to consider all their options. Even once the decision is made, they often second guess themselves.

human metrics gave me:

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
100 38 1 44

vs. mytype's:

75/29/68/15

... 1 vs. 68? I would have understood if it were more like 1 vs. 10 or 20 or something (i.e., borderline), but that's quite a schism.

I'm gonna retake the mytype again (the above score is more than a year old.)

human metrics gave me:

Your Type is
INTJ
Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
100 38 1 44

vs. mytype's:

75/29/68/15

... 1 vs. 68? I would have understood if it were more like 1 vs. 10 or 20 or something (i.e., borderline), but that's quite a schism.

I'm gonna retake the mytype again (the above score is more than a year old.)

From what I gather, HumanMetrics is one of the best out there. But of course with a score of 1 it could easily go either way. It gives me INTP sometimes.

Gurr; now I get ISFJ from mytype (the questions were different, including one on the Tea PArty? !!!) ...

same as my love interest, actually... hmmmmmm; I still like INFJ better than the alternatives

You are: The Strategist (INTJ)

In general, INTJs are strong individualists who seek new angles or novel ways of looking at things. They enjoy coming to new understandings. They are insightful and mentally quick; however, this mental quickness may not always be outwardly apparent to others, since they keep a great deal to themselves. They are very determined people who trust their vision of the possibilities, regardless of what others think. They may even be considered the most independent of all of the sixteen personality types. INTJs are at their best in quietly, and firmly, developing their ideas, theories, and principles.

I often get INTJ when testing, but after doing my research and really getting to know the MBTI system I am very sure that I am an INFJ, but perhaps with a very developed T side. Who knows. I don't want to type cast myself either!

Oright, I used my sister's account. The questions were somewhat different in this one.

You are: The Teacher (ENFJ)

In general, ENFJs are lively and enthusiastic facilitators who apply warmth and vision to helping people and meeting their needs. They are aware of people's aspirations and develop plans of action to make those aspirations into reality. They like organization and closure. They are at their best facilitating situations that require interpersonal sensitivity. ENFJs are tolerant and appreciative of others, seeking involvement with them in life's tasks. They are able communicators who are liberal in showing appreciation for others.

Oright, I used my sister's account. The questions were somewhat different in this one.

In general, ENFJs are lively and enthusiastic facilitators who apply warmth and vision to helping people and meeting their needs. They are aware of people's aspirations and develop plans of action to make those aspirations into reality. They like organization and closure. They are at their best facilitating situations that require interpersonal sensitivity. ENFJs are tolerant and appreciative of others, seeking involvement with them in life's tasks. They are able communicators who are liberal in showing appreciation for others.

*shock*

Close enough, and no surprises here. Am now checking out their other tests.

You are: The Idealist (INFP)

In general, INFPs focus deeply on their values, and they devote their lives to pursuing the ideal. They often draw people together around a common purpose and work to find a place for each person within the group. They are creative, and they seek new ideas and possibilities. They quietly push for what is important to them, and they rarely give up. While they have a gentleness about them, and a delightful sense of humor, they may be somewhat difficult to get to know and may be overlooked by others. They are at their best making their world more in line with their internal vision of perfection.

You are clearly an Introvert

You scored 92% in the direction of Introversion, which means you are clearly an Introvert. People who are clearly Introverts are reserved, quiet, and contemplative. They dislike the social pressures of large groups and being the center of attention, but are not necessarily shy. They frequently spend time alone in order to reflect and "recharge".

You are clearly an iNtuitive

You scored 92% in the direction of iNtuition, which means you are clearly an iNtuitive. People who are clearly iNtuitives are so focused on the "big picture" that they often overlook the details. Because of this, some people may see them as absent-minded. But don't be fooled: these iNtuitives quickly notice underlying patterns, hidden relationships and ironies that others miss. They enjoy considering the ways people or ideas are connected and are constantly thinking about the future, particularly how to change it.

You are a Feeler

You scored 7% in the direction of Feeling, which means you are a Feeler. Feelers are caring, supportive, and appreciative. They naturally reach out to other people, preferring to cooperate and agree rather than argue over who is right. They are comfortable with emotions, both their own and those of others.

You are clearly a Perceiver

You scored 71% in the direction of Perceiving, which means you are clearly a Perceiver. People who are clearly Perceivers lead a flexible, spontaneous lifestyle and avoid making definite plans whenever possible. They get excited by starting something new but find it difficult to finish. They see all sides of every situation, so much so that it is often unclear to them what's "right". When faced with a decision, they will put it off for as long as possible in order to consider all their options. Even once the decision is made, they often second guess themselves.

I could see INTJ or ENTJ for Odyne :p

I got ENFJ on this test the first time I took it. The test actually has different questions it asks. Not each quiz is the same. I go either way on this one, as usual.

I could see INTJ or ENTJ for Odyne :p

Nope. She's as NFJ as the day is long.

Hehe, I just could see Odyne as a CEO.

There is definitely plent of Ni there, no doubt about that.