My Type. | INFJ Forum

My Type.

Sep 20, 2009
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
After a while of completely avoiding this subject, I would really like to see what others are thinking. Since I have been on here, I have engaged in more conversation with the forum members. It would be nice to see what is your perspective n my type :).

Recently a lot of people have told me that I am an INFP. I am lately more and more convinced that this is true, though I still believe I have plenty of INFJ traits.

Any thoughts?

(Jumping in the bandwagon with April and Nai) lol

I'd go for INFP too, but I don't think your P/J axis is that strong. So INFJ can fit sometimes.

You can say "Odyne, you have no idea what you're talking about" for this one and smack me with a rolled newspaper, but I am going to follow a wild and uneducated hunch and say:

stressed out ENFJ...

*ducks*

My feeling is that because you feel constrained by the environments you're in, it's difficult to identify your type. I think when you're in a place where you feel more free to be yourself, more relaxed, and independent, then you'll probably have a better sense of where you fit.

No clue, but your avatar is an INFP.

My feeling is that because you feel constrained by the environments you're in, it's difficult to identify your type. I think when you're in a place where you feel more free to be yourself, more relaxed, and independent, then you'll probably have a better sense of where you fit.
I agree with this.

ditto.
though i'd say INFP... at times INFX perhaps

some part of me feels like you are still developing your personality, and that you haven't experienced enough outside of your constricting environment to really know how you'd respond to alternative settings... so with that in mind, any type you get now will probably change later in life - as your circumstances change, you too will change. maybe that's true for everyone, but i feel like it's especially true in your case.

anyway. based on what i know of you on the forums: INFJ or INFP. leaning towards the former.