My MBTI | INFJ Forum

My MBTI

Sometimes I think that I am not actually an INFJ and that I am another personality type who has deceived myself into believing that I am an INFJ, so my INFJ-ness is really a symptom of my bad faith instead of my true personality, whatever my true personality is. Also, I think that I might just be too weird to fit into a MBTI or that MBTI is not real at all- that it is something we use to justify our cowardice and avoid responsibility.

I do not fit in anywhere.

Be careful with thinking in terms of bad faith and reading too far into things.

Just realize that this is what existentialism does.

It'll mess with your head for a while, but you'll find your way out.

Embrace life. Existence is only skin deep.

The mbti is not a be all end all to answering the deepest darkest secrets into your personality. It's only a convenient theory. I wouldn't base my identity on it.

If you feel you need to know your type accurately, maybe take the test differently. When you take it, do you answer the questions based on how you think you should be, or what you think you should be doing, or how you think you should be approaching tasks and situations and people?

If you answer the questions based on expectations (either your own or others') you won't get an 'accurate' result. I used to answer the questions that way and I always came out either INFJ or INTJ...

I don't fit anywhere either. I test INFJ 50 percent of the time, INFP about 35 percent of the time and INTJ for the rest. And you know what... they all fit different aspects of my personality. Who needs to fit neatly into a box? Labels atrophy the soul and imagination.

Humans are hell-bent on organizing and categorizing themselves and each other... since it's socially unacceptable to be a racist or a sexist, people can now unite and despise the SJs and the SPs!
harharhar.

Humans are hell-bent on organizing and categorizing themselves and each other... since it's socially unacceptable to be a racist or a sexist, people can now unite and despise the SJs and the SPs!
harharhar.

Yes, lets kill all the SPS and SJS! Genocide mutherchuckers!

*whispers* I don't know an SJ or an SP from a hole in the wall.. you'll have to point them out before I start shooting. Oh screw it, I'll just kill everything that offends my delicate sensibilities.Which'll leave me and about 30 other people.

harharhar.
Screw society. Be as racist or sexist as you want to be.

*pat-pat* there there Q, we will spare you :D
Now now, let's not be nepotistic.

He's a kiwi...

Yes, lets kill all the SPS and SJS! Genocide mutherchuckers!

*whispers* I don't know an SJ or an SP from a hole in the wall.. you'll have to point them out before I start shooting. Oh screw it, I'll just kill everything that offends my delicate sensibilities.Which'll leave me and about 30 other people.
Uberrogo and Quinlan. But theys cool.

:p

I'm just saying, if it's you, be yourself. Society enforces too much.