IndigoSensor

Product Obtained
Retired Staff
Nov 12, 2008
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
1w2 sx/so/sp
I have a question to those of you who are better at interpreting these things. My best friend has typed anywhere from an INFJ to an ISTP on the classic tests online. I is always consistant, but everything else seems to not be. So I just had her take the cognative function test, and this is what she got:

jeannes.jpg

What is interesting is that she has claimed for a while to be an ISTP, but by this, you could clearly say she isn't. She just has a very very hard time expressing her feelings. It is very unconfortable for her, and she largely doesnt want to do it. And ends up expresing them passive agressivly inintentionally when she is forced. When she has read descrptions online she usually says that the F types are not really her, but by this (and to me for sure), it is. She is just very holding of her feelings and emotions.

Any ideas? I can't make heads or tails of it, and I really want to give her insight to it.

ISFP

Fi sucks big time (at least in ISFPs) at sharing feelings, we experience and acknowledge them all the time but sharing them is something different entirely.

ISFP

Fi sucks big time (at least in ISFPs) at sharing feelings, we experience and acknowledge them all the time but sharing them is something different entirely.

Thats what the test claimed her as. I will have her read it and see if it fits her, and get back to ya :thumb:

What's she like?

Quiet, reserved, very smart, rediculolsy wity, dry sense of humor. Sensitive but won't let you see it. Wildly talented, but doesn't think highly of herself in that resepct. Extremely artistic. The kind of person who will pick up and drive across the state to see the beach, just for the hell of it, and to get away. She is very intimiating looking, but she does not realise at all that she gives off that vibe. I think it is because she keeps her feelings wrapped up so tighly. I cant even coax them out of her unless she wants to, and I am an expert at it.

n503047508_1019320_8262.jpg

She is a english major, with a minor in photojournalism. Extremely talented

n1339080090_30023232_3248.jpg

Me and her :)

Yes I think she is isfp, cute too. :D

That all fits well with isfp even down to her minor, and not recognising our abilities is a common trait.

ISTP? No way!:thumb: