Music that represents the INFJ | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Music that represents the INFJ

I was listening to music last night and I heard this one song and I thought to myself, wow... this really represents the INFJ. Share a song that you believe represents the INFJ. I am looking forward to listening to them all.

love that

Reactions: Zen
Reactions: Sandie33
Oh yeah! Oh yeah! It doesn't get more INFJ than this one:)

And I laughed when I thought of the video...it has all the makings of an INFJ romance in a stereotypical way,
it's dramatic, romantic, intense, and ultimately beautiful in a melancholy way.

@Sandie33, your song is too happy to classify as an INFJ song. You are not following the directions of this thread.

Either you are no INFJ or an unusual one.

@Sandie33, your song is too happy to classify as an INFJ song. You are not following the directions of this thread.

Either you are no INFJ or an unusual one.
@ImaginaryBloke ....by public belief and self proculmation I am unique well as unusual and definitely INFJ....a pearl of a gem for sure... :p

@ImaginaryBloke ....by public belief and self proculmation I am unique well as unusual and definitely INFJ....a pearl of a gem for sure... :p

I doubt not that you are an INFJ. I cannot help but spot logical errors.

I wish to see more happy people irrespective of personality type.

Reactions: Sandie33
I doubt not that you are an INFJ. I cannot help but spot logical errors.

I wish to see more happy people irrespective of personality type.
Are you an INFJ @Imaginary Bloke?
And, I agree, there should be more happy people...however, most folk have a hard time defining their happy; perhaps one reason being they look too often outside their self for people and things to provide their happy...instead of realizing happiness is built from within. :)

(as a side note**I forgot in my other post to mention for you to listen again to the song...it is actually about her boyfriend getting a new girl *'key' in the song* ;-) so it is actually a heartbreak song.)

Reactions: ImaginaryBloke
Are you an INFJ @Imaginary Bloke?
And, I agree, there should be more happy people...however, most folk have a hard time defining their happy; perhaps one reason being they look too often outside their self for people and things to provide their happy...instead of realizing happiness is built from within. :)

(as a side note**I forgot in my other post to mention for you to listen again to the song...it is actually about her boyfriend getting a new girl *'key' in the song* ;-) so it is actually a heartbreak song.)

I am double-sure triple-sure that I am an INTP. :m029:

I want to remove all psychopaths from positions of power and put them in psychiatric institutions. Happiness will result naturally as a consequence of such events.

The song is not my favorite genre. But it surely is a happy song.

I am double-sure triple-sure that I am an INTP. :m029:

I want to remove all psychopaths from positions of power and put them in psychiatric institutions. Happiness will result naturally as a consequence of such events.

The song is not my favorite genre. But it surely is a happy song.
Heehee...a master mind you are then, ehe? Thank you for wanting to rid us of them, could you snag all the sociopaths as well?

Forgive me, I like to tease "thinkers".

How does the reasoning work for you? Is it that you intuitively draw your conculusions based on logical inputs or you intuitively 'know' fact from fiction? Hmm...was just curious bc I'm so used to running stuff through the filter of just knowing all the pieces of the big picture that actual "logical thinkers" are facinating...lol

And, that song isn't my fav genre either...I sing it and Don't Worry, Be Happy by Bobby McFarland, accopello, when I need a lift :p

The sociopaths are sort of included in the term "psychopath". Most of both psychopaths and sociopaths are redeemable, but some are not. The unredeemable ones will be locked up forever. The redeemable ones will have to shovel truckloads of manure as a part of their rehab program.

Yes I am logical thinker. But sometimes I jump to conclusions, becoming a feeler or an illogically logical thinker. Then, I have to take a step back to see the big picture.

I mainly have to read and think slowly in order to come to conclusions. It is the same with INFPs I think. I digest a lot of material in order to feed my tertiary Si. Later at random events, I magically combine old knowledge (Si) with new observations (Ne) to make new theories (Ti, or Fi for INFPs).

The sociopaths are sort of included in the term "psychopath". Most of both psychopaths and sociopaths are redeemable, but some are not. The unredeemable ones will be locked up forever. The redeemable ones will have to shovel truckloads of manure as a part of their rehab program.

Yes I am logical thinker. But sometimes I jump to conclusions, becoming a feeler or an illogically logical thinker. Then, I have to take a step back to see the big picture.

I mainly have to read and think slowly in order to come to conclusions. It is the same with INFPs I think. I digest a lot of material in order to feed my tertiary Si. Later at random events, I magically combine old knowledge (Si) with new observations (Ne) to make new theories (Ti, or Fi for INFPs).
Amazing thought processes...thank you for explaining for me. I'm still learning my "firing order(s)". The older I get the more I use Ti and Se. Because of a test at one jobs behest (a co-worker and I were clashing terribly) the gal that did our results claimed I was "I/E Ni Se-Fe-Te J 4w5" I didn't know what she even ment at the time. I rationally compared it to the time my bowling coach said I was a "back handed tweener" WTH?!?
Anyhoo...I digress for fear of derailing further. Thank you again :)

The audio quality isn't very good here. Listening to this on CD you can really hear the emotion of the crowd all the way through. (At least that's how I remember it.)

Not only did I hear the emotion of the crowd....I felt it. Wonderful music.