[NSFW] - most disturbing movie you have ever seen | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[NSFW] most disturbing movie you have ever seen

Now I know it is not a movie, but I've enjoyed watching American Horror Story and found much of that to be disturbing.

yep, i started to watch at the beginning of season 3 but I stopped after this episode:
Queenie was raped by that guy wearing the head of a bull, who almost killed her. That scene was creepy and disturbing
I wanted to watch to see how Angela Bassett was doing in the role, but that series freaked me out.

The rape scene from the original Straw Dogs bothered me when I watched it.

I also found Hotel Rwanda impacted me, and left me absolutely emotionally disturbed for a long time. It took me several times trying to watch it to get through the whole thing.

I tend to stay away from grossly horrific horror movies...House of a 1000 corpses made me feel uncomfortable, but I'm not sure about disturbed.

I havent seen it, but A Serbian Film has disturbed me from what I've heard of it.

What about it made it particularly disturbing to you? I love the original Exorcist, pretty epic movie for its time.

The part with the crucifix. :/ I was 10 when I saw it.

The part with the crucifix. :/ I was 10 when I saw it.

Hah, yeah that'll do it. The original Shining freaked me out also. Great movie though.

I Saw the Devil
or
"The Second Renaissance" segment of The Animatrix

The former for its portrayal of relatively fucked up murderous behavior, the latter for the portrayal of technological recklessness.

Eh. Shock and gore are like spicy food. Too much and it ruins the whole thing. Can't handle some of the more extreme stuff (like A Serbian Film seems to be, holy whoa).

Last edited:
yep, i started to watch at the beginning of season 3 but I stopped after this episode:
Queenie was raped by that guy wearing the head of a bull, who almost killed her. That scene was creepy and disturbing
I wanted to watch to see how Angela Bassett was doing in the role, but that series freaked me out.

I've only watched the first two seasons on netflix. It is a pretty distubing series on so many levels. Viewer discretion is advised :eek:

Definitely "Repo! The Genetic Opera" and also one of my favorite movies/musicals of all time. I highly recommend it!

Hands down it would what to be........... Eraserhead. I don't know if that movie was supposed to have a message or is just supposed to be "art" but it is the weirdest thing I ever saw, and not in a good way.