[INFJ] - Mistaken for ENFP? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Mistaken for ENFP?

giphy.gif

High highs = low lows :)

Precisely. I'm too ———————— to be ENFP I think.

(Though realistically I can also be quite high/quite low)

They just sort of envelope you in their good vibes, if they have their shit together and if you are a person they care about.
NeFi in a healthy state is an amazing thing to behold, like a happy hug cloud :)

THIS IS SO VERY VERY TRUE!

Made me think of a hug I received yesterday night from an ENFP - she wouldn't let me go....I had to pull myself away :tearsofjoy:. I actually gave up on ENFP's until I met her. Initially at first meeting I thought she was an INFJ because we were so in sync with each other.

I've never been typed as an ENFP but I do often get mistaken for being an extrovert. It's hard work trying to convince people that I'm an introvert (ok more of an ambivert). :mhula:

I typed as an ENFP the first time I did the test. When I asked the only friend of mine that I knew had some knowledge of MBTI, he said I was an ENFP at parties, but not in my everyday life.

My BF is ENFP. When it comes to closeness and alone time: I need moments of alone time and closeness during the day, while he needs it for days/weeks. It can get problematic at times, causing us both a lot of stress and confusion. This is where our shadow functions might kick in, making me want constant closeness or alone time, and he's fine with a little of both during the day.

Only online. I can pretend to be ENFP pretty convincingly online. In real life I look and act nothing like an ENFP.

I have heard INFJ's inner world is similar to ENFP's outer world. I guess that's why.

Reactions: Jeffrei and Wyote
Enfp has the shadow function of infj, shadow function is also known as stress function so don’t be surprised if what you are doing when confused for enfp stresses you and drains your energy.

Infj ni, fe, ti, se
Enfp ne, fi, te, si

It’s like black and white. If it’s not black it’s easier to be white than lets say... pink.

Reactions: Jeffrei
It’s like black and white. If it’s not black it’s easier to be white than lets say... pink.

I was with you until you started making no sense

Reactions: JennyDaniella
Reactions: JennyDaniella