Milo Yiannopoulos at UC Berkeley | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Milo Yiannopoulos at UC Berkeley

Sooo... he speaks so people can listen objectively? He provokes anger.
Like Jesus did onto the Romans and behaved like a real dick towards the establishment
b09d86a33b7b838485f7214560e33ebf.jpg

So, to recap, Milo starts his own media company and then plans this whole "Free Speech Week". He stirs up a lot of shit, complaining to the world about how him and his guests are being denied this and that by the administration, getting tons of free publicity. All the while, he doesn't secure permits, doesn't find appropriate venues and it later comes out, he doesn't even book some of the speakers he claims are coming. Some of them aren't even aware they're on the docket until the university publishes a list of confirmed (6, including Milo) and unconfirmed (11, including Coulter and Bannon) guests, and sees their names on it...

Meanwhile, the university plans to spend up to $1 million for security and teachers are canceling classes, only to have the campus group that's sponsoring the event pull out at literally the very last minute. Not sure how much of public funding has already been wasted, certainly a lot of energy for the people in Berkeley.

Exactly who, isn't acting in good faith here?

Reactions: Skarekrow and acd
So, to recap, Milo starts his own media company and then plans this whole "Free Speech Week". He stirs up a lot of shit, complaining to the world about how him and his guests are being denied this and that by the administration, getting tons of free publicity. All the while, he doesn't secure permits, doesn't find appropriate venues and it later comes out, he doesn't even book some of the speakers he claims are coming. Some of them aren't even aware they're on the docket until the university publishes a list of confirmed (6, including Milo) and unconfirmed (11, including Coulter and Bannon) guests, and sees their names on it...

Meanwhile, the university plans to spend up to $1 million for security and teachers are canceling classes, only to have the campus group that's sponsoring the event pull out at literally the very last minute. Not sure how much of public funding has already been wasted, certainly a lot of energy for the people in Berkeley.

Exactly who, isn't acting in good faith here?

Apparently the University. According to Milo, he complied with all their requests, but they kept making more hoops to jump through. They also announced speakers that Milo himself didn't confirm. If Milo is lying, I would not be surprised. If the University is lying, I would not be surprised either.

Milo said himself that Coulter and "Uncle Steve" were coming. They are not. So no, the university did not make up the speaker list. Milo made up that they were coming. That is called lying.

It seems to me Milo was unable to pull the speakers and continues to be frozen out by the alt-right establishment. I wonder as he gets increasingly desperate, what he will do.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Milo said himself that Coulter and "Uncle Steve" were coming. They are not. So no, the university did not make up the speaker list. Milo made up that they were coming. That is called lying.

It seems to me Milo was unable to pull the speakers and continues to be frozen out by the alt-right establishment. I wonder as he gets increasingly desperate, what he will do.

He was reported to have said. Do you have proof he actually said it? I'm not saying he didn't, but at the moment this just looks like a anti Milo campaign. Also, Ann Coulter was planned to speak, as far as I can tell.

The guys excels in getting under peoples skin and taking the piss. He's not the one who proves he's actually pretty good at it.
Yeah, the problem with Milo is, he's very Christ-like... praise Milo!
For all we know he might be something like a modern version of the Fool for Christ.

The guys excels in getting under peoples skin and taking the piss. He's not the one who proves he's actually pretty good at it.

For all we know he might be something like a modern version of the Fool for Christ.
Maybe

His own media firm came out with a statement. I mean, first you claim that he doesn't deal in hate speech and now, that he never said Coulter and Bannon were attending? Clearly, you want to believe him, no matter what, so please go ahead. Just don't waste my time asserting easily disproved claims.

In general I like and agree with what he has to say. I think he is less of a troll than a social gadfly.

Prolly not tho, but you never know with this goofy God fella. He already trolled us once posing as his own son, some weird hippie character going on and on about his own kingdom.

Thank God the Romans came by.

Last edited:
Prolly not tho, but you never know with this goofy God fella. He already trolled us once posing as his own son, some weird hippie character going on and on about his own kingdom.

Thank God the Romans came by.
Lol Milo is the second coming