MBTI really butchered Jung's actual ideas. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

MBTI really butchered Jung's actual ideas.

From my understanding this thread is supposed to be about MBTI and JCF and the differences/evolvements between the two, not the attack on Personality Nation that it is quickly becoming.

3 people who have personal issues with me want to take shots at a website that has many different perspectives floating around.

AWWWWWWWWW IT’S SO CUTE.

Who’s got it better than us?

Nobody!

Last edited:
Homeopathy declared 'definitive cure' because 2 or 3 people collectively jizzed on a cookie and then ate their own.

Suicide cults are totally where its at when it comes to analytical psychology.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
I only have an issue when sexually harassing remarks and trollish posts are directly garnered toward me. Other than that, it's not an attack on my behalf. I only a criticized PERN's theories. I never said anything that slanders Limit's character in this thread.

Unfortunately Limit is continuing to push the gauntlet further by continuing his disrespectful and passive-aggressive remarks.

If it's alright by the mods, Could we please lock this thread before things could get worse?

Reactions: acd and Odyne
Don’t mind her Taylor.

I believe Bionic has a hard on for me and I am completely flattered!

Glad you liked Yukawa’s mini article. I hope it entices you to pick up a few bits of the Collected Works and see for yourself.

A lot of “Ni doms” are “Si doms” and when more start showing up everyone will see how great Introverted Sensors are. Especially if you see that Jung’s pupil, Meier, categorizes Hitler as an Ni dom overwhelmed by Se.

Also, that doesn’t mean Si doms are void of Intuition. I hope you continue learning!

- Evil Overload of PersonalityNation

Thanks, Limit!