Mass Hysteria in the U.S. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Mass Hysteria in the U.S.

To the other point about the far right, yeah they’re idiots just as well as the far left.

Haha, there’s no far left in the US...there’s hardly even a left...Dems tend to occupy a neoliberal centrist position at most.

As to your end point, I agree, but those that control the wealth want it like this for a reason.

Cheers,
Ian

Its not strange to see fellow INFJs so easily manipulated. I hope you all can just zoom out and look at things from an elevated view. Follow the money. These campaigns are custom designed to extract maximum emotions out of the people. It doesn't matter what is being pushed in your face. Its just the next item on the list that is ever growing and has no end. At some point hopefully you all realize that you are in control of your own belief system. You do not have to be led by a string. You can unplug whenever you choose. This is a small piece of a bigger plan that is moving into place as I type this. You are free to consider this or reject it. We all have that choice, at least at the moment. If you zoom out you will see the bigger plan once you recognize the tactics being used on you. You may even look back and question why members are dog piled as soon as they share something that is deemed "Conspiracy" by "Neutral" Mods and a larger group of members. How dare they try and help others that may be struggling to understand. Its a weird double standard.

https://twitter.com/georgesoros/status/1497572673412599808

Having said that, It can even be as easy as whatever this POS is For. I stand 100% Against.

Its not strange to see fellow INFJs so easily manipulated. I hope you all can just zoom out and look at things from an elevated view. Follow the money. These campaigns are custom designed to extract maximum emotions out of the people. It doesn't matter what is being pushed in your face. Its just the next item on the list that is ever growing and has no end. At some point hopefully you all realize that you are in control of your own belief system. You do not have to be led by a string. You can unplug whenever you choose. This is a small piece of a bigger plan that is moving into place as I type this. You are free to consider this or reject it. We all have that choice, at least at the moment. If you zoom out you will see the bigger plan once you recognize the tactics being used on you. You may even look back and question why members are dog piled as soon as they share something that is deemed "Conspiracy" by "Neutral" Mods and a larger group of members. How dare they try and help others that may be struggling to understand. Its a weird double standard.

https://twitter.com/georgesoros/status/1497572673412599808

Having said that, It can even be as easy as whatever this POS is For. I stand 100% Against.

I agree with Soros on this particular point, but he is also beholden to his own monetarily backed interests.
Every side has invisible strings, best you can do is be aware of them.

Wy tho?
Haha couldn't resist that set up

But serious why do you agree with GS? I'd like to understand. Hello again by the way. Its been a bit.

But serious why do you agree with GS?

How could it not send that message, at least in part?
The question is more, how strongly would that message be received.
In some places it would be more than others.

I dont follow what you mean Wy. Can you expand a little more?

Reactions: Jexocuha and aeon
I don't know how to help you, it's pretty straight forward
Don't think about it too hard

I don't think there has been an increase in hysteria. If you study history people have always been hysterical about everything. It is human nature.

I will make this point; jaron Lanier once said that the sign of freedom is being able to be openly irritated about things. After studying North Korea, I would tend to agree with this theory.

I don't think there has been an increase in hysteria. If you study history people have always been hysterical about everything. It is human nature.

I agree that history will show humans in a consistant state of hysteria, however it has nothing to do with human nature and everything to do will control over the population. There is nothing natural about what is happening. It is the opposite of Harmony. If you are subjected to it long enough you just accept it as "human nature".

"I will make this point; jaron Lanier once said that the sign of freedom is being able to be openly irritated about things. After studying North Korea, I would tend to agree with this theory."

Agreed

Lol I don't need your help silly. Just asked you to explain your words a little deeper. They are a bit vague.

"How could it not send that message, at least in part?"

What message? Whats it supposed to make understood?

I agree that history will show humans in a consistant state of hysteria, however it has nothing to do with human nature and everything to do will control over the population. There is nothing natural about what is happening. It is the opposite of Harmony. If you are subjected to it long enough you just accept it as "human nature".

"I will make this point; jaron Lanier once said that the sign of freedom is being able to be openly irritated about things. After studying North Korea, I would tend to agree with this theory."

Agreed
You don't think it's human nature for humans to try to control other humans?

Lol I don't need your help silly. Just asked you to explain your words a little deeper. They are a bit vague.

"How could it not send that message, at least in part?"

What message? Whats it supposed to make understood?

Soros: Putin dissolving Ukraine through force (and other countries sitting idly by while it happens) will show[send a message to] people(other countries) that this is possible
Me: Yep

Last edited:
"You don't think it's human nature for humans to try to control other humans?"

No, I think it is a by-product of greed and power. Evil people will do evil things. Do you think it's not human nature to resist those that would oppress you? Is it not human nature to resist being dominated against your free will?

Soros: Putin dissolving Ukraine through force (and other countries sitting idly by while it happens) will show[send a message to] people(other countries) that this is possible
Me: Yep

Is that whats happening? Russia is dissolving Ukraine by force? Show me please. I want to see what is so convincing.

Is that whats happening? Russia is dissolving Ukraine by force? Show me please. I want to see what is so convincing.

smh nevermind dude, I didn't say that and you're obviously just looking for some kind of conflict here

You don't think it's human nature for humans to try to control other humans?

It’s certainly something some humans engage in, but I don’t think it is part of human nature.

Cheers,
Ian

It’s certainly something some humans engage in, but I don’t think it is part of human nature.

Cheers,
Ian
What's the difference between something an animal commonly does and it being natural for an animal? I don't understand the distinction. Is there an amount of times the behavior would have to be observed to be considered part of the nature of an animal?

"You don't think it's human nature for humans to try to control other humans?"

No, I think it is a by-product of greed and power. Evil people will do evil things. Do you think it's not human nature to resist those that would oppress you? Is it not human nature to resist being dominated against your free will?
to me the desire for power and control is innate in every person, to have power and control over ones own life and to resist the power and control of others that then limit our own power and control. So both are part of human nature. If I said that evil and greed are also part of human nature how do you argue that it's not? Humans often act in greedy and evil ways. It seems pretty common.

Reactions: Jexocuha and John K
What's the difference between something an animal commonly does and it being natural for an animal? I don't understand the distinction. Is there an amount of times the behavior would have to be observed to be considered part of the nature of an animal?

The difference in this context between an animal and a human animal is the effect of culture on socialization and resultant behaviors.

Humans can be conditioned to do most anything. Those things may be part of our potential, but all other things being equal, I do not think the complex conditioned behaviors resulting from culture are part of our nature.

I tend to think that which is in human nature transcends culture and socialization—to the point of it existing despite those things.

Cheers,
Ian