[INFJ] - Looking for help | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Looking for help

Supporting the site is kinda stupid I guess.

Stupidity is willingly paying $25 you didn't need to pay and thinking it gives you the right to take a massive crap on people.

"Hey, I just donated some money to this organization - that means I get to be a dick to everyone there!"

Reactions: rawr
Genius would invest those 25$ to make millions that would support a lot more than forum, then I would let him crap on me (not literally, just online :p)

P.S. anyone watched "Movie 43"?
[video=youtube;x7Oib56P3zQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Oib56P3zQ[/video]

NOTE: This was written right after I posted this discussion not 10 minutes after which. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG I WAS BLOCKED FOR 30 DAYS

No, I wasn’t going to sit here and argue with not one of you. That’s what you expected, but, I had you beat as soon as you tried to argue with a genius in the first place, because, if you’re not one yourself it means you’re just being arrogant. Not to mention it’s beneath a genius to do so.
I guess such an elaborate process probably comes off somewhat crazy. Let me point out that I haven’t pointed out what that process was about it had do with learning who everybody is. As well as an a elaborate joke.

This was never a contest I was just having fun. I’m not always serious and uptight. You have to admit I’m pretty good at writing when I want to be. Not too many people with a colorful story like the Christmas nut cracker. That’s what I define as ludicrous but at least worth laughing at. Nobody thought that was funny? I made that up no body calls me that.
Lots of people think I’m crazy so I’m embracing it. I never like half stepping that doing things half way.

No, if you’re good at something do like the Army be all you can be. I am because ain’t nobody got me beat being crazy.
I say that joke was worth about 5 dollars so I have about 20 more to go (boy it’s hard to retain my composure while writing this and I had a hard time doing so writing my initial post) I love cooking up stuff that’s so far beyond arrogant it’s stupid it’s call talking Smake and that’s my name.

Anyhow hope you had fun, (well on second thought the joke was on you so I guess I was the only one having fun)

smiley face with tongue sticking out

Smake

Reactions: acd and the
You're just a regular genius.
I'm a butt genius.

What's that supposed to mean? I mean if you're going to say something at least have a point to it.

That's all you can say Sprinkles? Why you even bother?

Anyhow, I just wanted to see how fast i would get hate mail.

Trust me i do have better things to do than sit here and talk with pointless people that have pointless conversations.

What's that supposed to mean? I mean if you're going to say something at least have a point to it.

That's all you can say Sprinkles? Why you even bother?
For my amusement.

Anyhow, I just wanted to see how fast i would get hate mail.
Ok.

Trust me i do have better things to do than sit here and talk with pointless people that have pointless conversations.
Like seeing how fast you can get hate mail?

that is a picture that proves i wrote that message a month ago. i'm funny like that

sprinkles to answer your question seeing it at least make some sort of since. Like seeing how fast you can get hate mail?

I guess you can say that. Part of being an INFJ is being very intuitive or you can call it guessing. So, seeing if i'm right about stuff is just second nature to me being an INFJ, okay?

that is a picture that proves i wrote that message a month ago. i'm funny like that

1p8jer.png

Reactions: hush
[video=youtube;EL5s6PlBEc4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL5s6PlBEc4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Here you go Sprinkles

It only proves that the computer's internal clock and calendar were set to that time and date when the file was created.