[INFJ] - Looking for help | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Looking for help

Smake

Banned
Jan 28, 2016
MBTI
INFJ
I payed 25 dollars to be a member of this website and I fixing to get my money’s worth.

I don’t conform to just being an INFJ so what I do will be a lot different than everybody else.

I’m a genius with INFJ personality.

What I want to do is have a battle of the wits with anybody that wants to try and outsmart me. This will probably help answer the first question I had on this website. Now don’t get mad because intellectually speaking I smoke you like a two dollar prison joint.

You know what I have been known as?

The Christmas Nut Cracker

You want to know why? First, it is because it’s Christmas every body’s favorite time of the year the best time of the year for pay back. Second it’s because I go around cracking all the nuts people stuck in my mouth throughout the year. It’s like an end of the year resolution for me. Well, I crack so many nuts you can compare me to the holiday nut cracker because it goes through just as many.

Now, if you can't stand the heat stay out tha kitchen.

If you’re going to be offended see your way out of my form of art which is trying a different approach to getting my question answered.

That was a warning which should exclude this discussion from this websites policy.

Reactions: acd
I think I know what's going to happen here..

[MENTION=14501]Smake[/MENTION]

Why did you take so many of my precious reputation points?

Smake, I think you are either incredibly stupid or incredibly wasting everyone's time with your narcissistic obsession for self-validation. I shan't comment on your right to post here, but I should like to point out your recent hobby of giving people numerous negative rep points with the reason 'inflammatory'. Could you please point out to me which particular comment I made that inflamed you personally?

First off, it's free to join. You think subbing to the forum gives you special privileges? You can shove your "warning that should exclude this discussion from the websites policy" up your oh-so-genius ass.

:m032:

I love you smake

Reactions: Y0u
UVMOcgY.gif

Please describe to us non-geniuses the sensation of your mouth being filled with nuts.

First off, it's free to join. You think subbing to the forum gives you special privileges? You can shove your "warning that should exclude this discussion from the websites policy" up your oh-so-genius ass.

:m032:

I didn't know that I could buy special privileges. Had I known, I would have bought a membership a long time ago.

I think it is potentially very interesting to have different types of "genius" type person around. I don't necessarily feel the need to question the authenticity of their "genius" - if that identification works for them, then that's fine with me. But they have to be willing to genuinely listen and exchange communication to some meaningful extent. Being a "genius" is not sufficient validation for why others should always accept things the "genius" says or the arguments that they advance. Saying stuff along the lines of "How dare you argue with a genius!" is not good enough. If you are just consistently wanting to prove the superiority of your mind to yourself and others, well, I'm not sure it's very useful to describe that sort of exchange as "discussion".

I hope he gets out of the box soon. It's too bad he paid and is banned already.

Reactions: SpecialEdition
I hope he gets out of the box soon. It's too bad he paid and is banned already.

play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Reactions: Free
Just got around to actually reading the OP.

Golden.