Locking threads closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

just me

MBTI
infj
For example, "Artificial Insemination is Immoral" is now written in bold across the boards. Is it right to mislead everyone by a topic's name? Can I start a thread and close it whenever it seems convenient?

Last edited:
Forgive me. I thought the discussion in the thread was over and as it was created way back in April, I felt it would be better to close it. However, since you seem to have something you wish to post, I'll reopen it. As I stated in the thread, I have nothing left to contribute. As far as the nature of the thread, I also created an apology thread for it back in April, so I would thank you not to kick a dead horse.

Forgive me. I thought the discussion in the thread was over and as it was created way back in April, I felt it would be better to close it. However, since you seem to have something you wish to post, I'll reopen it. As I stated in the thread, I have nothing left to contribute. As far as the nature of the thread, I also created an apology thread for it back in April, so I would thank you not to kick a dead horse.

I am not into kicking dead horses. Neither am I interested in posting further in your thread. I noticed a pattern and this did not answer my question. I see an ugly tattoo on the forum boards now.

I also wish you to stop your further negative reputation statements in my reputation. I have to look at your immature statements every time someone leaves rep now. That is twice. At least clean up your vocabulary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back