fAGUrKQ.jpg

Xi7BwTy.jpg

lXlSQ7k.jpg

MIgAJJF.jpg

zgMkfTl.jpg

ZHEiCYG.jpg

Uf5KSiW.jpg

saw-jigsaw.gif

Yeah, but life as a male looks 10³ times more enjoyable than life as a girl.

I honestly can't imagine NEEDING to talk for 16hrs about a sideways glance a female coworker gave me in the elevator.

I honestly can't imagine NEEDING to talk for 16hrs about a sideways glance a female coworker gave me in the elevator.

lmfao

I don’t ride in an elevator with a unknown woman if there’s just the two of us. :p

Lulz,
Ian

I don’t ride in an elevator with a unknown woman if there’s just the two of us. :p

Lulz,
Ian
Be reassured, I've never taken anything any woman says literally. Any reports about your time in the elevator will be metaphors for you went up or down some floors.

Any reports about your time in the elevator will be metaphors for you went up or down some floors.

In truth, I was referencing a post in my blog, but you’re quite right.

Cheers,
Ian

Reactions: Jexocuha
I find that no game at all.

Imagine how boys must feel when their first friend drops her pants, squats, and pees in their back yard.
Imagine how immature most boys feel when their girlfriend looks five years more mature than them at a prom dance.
How many young boys know how to adequately treat a mature female their own age?
Notice how some young women make it almost impossible to talk sanely.

Ever walk up to your high school girlfriend while telling her friends how much she has you wrapped around her little finger?
God bless them, except the black widows, snakes, thieves, liars, and such. Yet, doesn't that go for us too?

It would be of grave importance how smart a woman is to stay five years ahead of some men. Judgment call?
Just another thing trying to make women the now thing. Course, they do have us whipped silly.

PF9726-NAVY-BACK-1365x2048.jpg

iu

Reactions: aeon and Jexocuha