Leaky nudes | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Leaky nudes

Yeah but how naive could u be to send that to SO, regardless if you're a celebrity or not? Any "ex" can post your business. One time in high school, this dude showed me a nude of a girl that the girl sent to her "recent" boyfriend! Not everybody is such a "trusting" person!

I've done it. It wasn't being naive, it was a deliberate act. I don't regret it. I haven't given anyone a reason to want to be betray me like that and so far, 10 years later, they haven't resurfaced.

Now if I somehow became famous in my 30's or 40's or beyond and someone wanted to capitalize on that (the photos do not exist anymore to my knowledge) I might think, "well, that's pathetic that they've waited to do this now...." But that would probably be followed up by "God Damn, I was one hot bitch."

Reactions: the and Bird
I've done it. It wasn't being naive, it was a deliberate act. I don't regret it. I haven't given anyone a reason to want to be betray me like that and so far, 10 years later, they haven't resurfaced.

Now if I somehow became famous in my 30's or 40's or beyond and someone wanted to capitalize on that (the photos do not exist anymore to my knowledge) I might think, "well, that's pathetic that they've waited to do this now...." But that would probably be followed up by "God Damn, I was one hot bitch."

Trust me, those photos still exist. Human nature is not so easily overcome. I am constantly amazed at how many people choose to overlook it.

I wonder how hard it was to hack into those accounts. Were they able to hack in because of a lame password like 'password,' or did the person potentially spend their entire summer learning code and going through a whole bunch of cyber gymnastics just to catch a glimpse of famous boobies?

Either scenario is hilarious to me.

What isn't so hilarious is how privacy leaks like this are almost normalized. There is no sacred space. Everything is kept on file, on record and can potentially be used against you. And they're hack able to the layman.

As as for the celebrity nude vs. normal person nude argument, both situations are deplorable but a celebrity has better chance of using the scandal as a platform to further their career ( many a modern starlet have gotten into the limelight because of a sex tape or raunchy behaviour) than a normal person, who has a significantly smaller network of people and things going on in their lives and isn't psychologically prepped to have people prying into their lives the same way celebs are.
BUT this is the world we live in now and its not going to change...ever. People will be lucky to keep nude pictures at bay from drones flying around controlled by law enforcement. The idea that people would think digital anything is safe is beyond me. Especially when you are a celebrity. It has nothing to do with right or wrong..its just the way it is.

Trust me, those photos still exist. Human nature is not so easily overcome. I am constantly amazed at how many people choose to overlook it.

I don't know about that. The nature of my relationship and on-going friendship with these people that spans over a decade tells me otherwise.

Reactions: Bird
I don't know about that. The nature of my relationship and on-going friendship with these people that spans over a decade tells me otherwise.

Ok. I feel there is a stalemate with this one.

I can't get over how many people think that it's okay for people's private pictures (nudes or not) to be leaked (celebrity or not), just because it's easy to do so, and because it happens a lot.

100% agree with this!

Why should anyone be called stupid for being proud of their sexuality and seizing the moment? Maybe not the smartest thing to have evidence of this, but hey, I can't fault anyone for doing it!

Not to mention that what I choose to do in the privacy of my own home, with a person/people I trust, is just that - my private life. Yes, if the person I trust chooses to disregard that trust, break it, and expose my private life...that sucks. It happens to all kinds of people, famous or not, and it's hurtful, malicious, and distasteful. However, this isn't the case a lot of the time, nor with this story. Someone actively sought out to break into the private life of these women, they did not agree to share these moments with them or anyone else. It's an invasion of privacy.

Reactions: the
Ok. I feel there is a stalemate with this one.

There is. But like I said in my original post, 10 years have passed and it has not caused any issue for me... If I am older and it comes out, I will probably just admire my younger body lol.

I am not in a role that this would negatively impact my career or anything, so whatever. Obviously I would prefer them not to be released, but so it goes. It is a risk I took. Done deal.

100% agree with this!

Why should anyone be called stupid for being proud of their sexuality and seizing the moment? Maybe not the smartest thing to have evidence of this, but hey, I can't fault anyone for doing it!

Not to mention that what I choose to do in the privacy of my own home, with a person/people I trust, is just that - my private life. Yes, if the person I trust chooses to disregard that trust, break it, and expose my private life...that sucks. It happens to all kinds of people, famous or not, and it's hurtful, malicious, and distasteful. However, this isn't the case a lot of the time, nor with this story. Someone actively sought out to break into the private life of these women, they did not agree to share these moments with them or anyone else. It's an invasion of privacy.
Its not a question as to whether you should be able to do it. As someone who identifies more closely to libertarian ideals..hey do what you like in privacy so long as you are not hurting someone else. In this day and age though, simply expect that if you record it, Murphys law applies. Dont act surprised when you see it on some website or you are blackmailed or something else. To expect anything less is naive.

I copyright all of my nudes for this reason.

I don't think it has anything to do with nudity and repression of our bodies. For me, it has to do with people having their intimate moments taken without their say.

Yeah. It's not smart to take nudies of yourself, especially if your famous - it's bound to get out...but just because it's going to get out and people are going to see, doesn't mean it's still right.

What if a man took these photos standing outside their window? Would it be just as okay then?

I don't think anyone at all is arguing that it is right.

In fact, if you told people that looked at these that it wasn't right, a large portion would probably say "I know, and I don't care"

I just wanna know why anyone would take naked pics.

Didn't we learn from sexting orientations in high school? Real life stories? Real life consequences?
I think what upsets me is not the fact that the pics got leaked, but the fact that everyone does the same thing, bandwagon.

These celebs are what Pink would call, a "Stupid Girl."

You have sexting orientation?

I wonder how hard it was to hack into those accounts. Were they able to hack in because of a lame password like 'password,' or did the person potentially spend their entire summer learning code and going through a whole bunch of cyber gymnastics just to catch a glimpse of famous boobies?

Either scenario is hilarious to me.

What isn't so hilarious is how privacy leaks like this are almost normalized. There is no sacred space. Everything is kept on file, on record and can potentially be used against you. And they're hack able to the layman.

As as for the celebrity nude vs. normal person nude argument, both situations are deplorable but a celebrity has better chance of using the scandal as a platform to further their career ( many a modern starlet have gotten into the limelight because of a sex tape or raunchy behaviour) than a normal person, who has a significantly smaller network of people and things going on in their lives and isn't psychologically prepped to have people prying into their lives the same way celebs are.

I think the real lesson to learn is that the information on the internet is only as secure as it is uninteresting.

Alright, just before this happens, I for one am not expecting all the forum females to PM me nudey pictures.

Teacher: So what have we learned today class?

Jimmy: Models and Actors aren't people.

Mary: oh oh, it's better to ask for donations then to set a price.

Rashied: It's okay if it's on the internet.

Teacher: Those are all good answers children, but the one I was looking for is that we do not post personal data on the internet. Whether that's Face Book, Google Drive, Drop Box or .....The Cloud...

10384441_10152378468246094_755286810400283318_n.png