Johnny Depp Sucks

dang

LONE WOLF BAD ASS
Banned
Apr 4, 2016
Santa Monica, CA
MBTI
INFP-A
Please answer the following question for me: Why does Johnny Depp suck? You are welcome to disagree, but then of course you would be wrong. I could have started this thread a month ago, but I finally felt absolutely compelled to start it now due to recent events. The fact that Johnny Depp sucks has now become an undeniable fact that nobody can convince me of otherwise. So once again tell me why Johnny Depp sucks. It can not be repeated too often. Let the daggers fly.

Good actor just like Tom Cruze. Confused human though.

His current wife is a professional actress. She stands to gain about 15 million from this divorce if things go her way. So it is possible that heinous, horrible alleged iphone attack is her most important, highest paying acting job of her life. I thought Depp sucked more when he left his long time partner and mother of his children , Vanessa Paradis (who is pretty awesome IMO) for this bimbo nearly half his age.

He's no Gary Oldman.

Ugg I hate abusers, if its true. Good actor who has never reached his potential in my opinion, though I have not seen Black Mass, He is nuts for leaving Vanessa Paradis but that’s just my opinion

What's wrong with him exactly?

What's wrong with him exactly?

I expect this question has come up because he is accused of beating his wife.

As a actor or a human being?

If he did what he being accused of to his wife, then its obvious. He has some serious issues

As an actor, I don't he has lived up his potential, which is a value judgement.

I expect this question has come up because he is accused of beating his wife.

Is there any evidence or just someone's accusation who stands to gain millions in the divorce?

Everything about him annoys me. Even down to his going by "Johnny", instead of John. Too much makeup, too much affectation, too much butthurt, and too much drama.

No evidence except pictures

Granted he has not had his day in court. I am siding with the accuser for now. She's worth at least 4 million so I don't think she needs the cash.

He is a celebrity... need I say more. Who gives a shit about his personal life. He does a job and I pay for it when I buy the product. Other that he means as much to me as the random guy I pay to pump ny gas in Oregon.

Sounds like a lot of jealous haters here.

No evidence except pictures

Granted he has not had his day in court. I am siding with the accuser for now. She's worth at least 4 million so I don't think she needs the cash.

Pictures is is one thing, but to say someone with 4 million doesn't want 4 million more is just naive.

Pictures is is one thing, but to say someone with 4 million doesn't want 4 million more is just naive.

Heard has questionable stability. Think about it. When is the last time you heard about Heard..... :)

He is a celebrity... need I say more. Who gives a shit about his personal life. He does a job and I pay for it when I buy the product. Other that he means as much to me as the random guy I pay to pump ny gas in Oregon.

Even if you ignore his personal life, he is the quintessential Hollywood sellout. He went from being a cool respected actor who made films like What's Eating Gilbert Grape, to starring in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. Check out his filmography. It has trended very poorly. He is the equivalent of the guy who pours your gas but drips it all over your car and then over charges you. I think that might annoy you regardless of his personal life.

Even if you ignore his personal life, he is the quintessential Hollywood sellout. He went from being a cool respected actor who made films like What's Eating Gilbert Grape, to starring in the Pirates of the Caribbean franchise. Check out his filmography. It has trended very poorly. He is the equivalent of the guy who pours your gas but drips it all over your car and then over charges you. I think that might annoy you regardless of his personal life.

He is a sellout because he took a regular acting job? What is wrong with that? Idk how you can down a guy for taking a stable job especially since pirate of the Caribbean is on like #5. This thread is basically you dont like his latest movies so lets all jump on the bandwagon and call him a scumbag. I mean come on.

Please answer the following question for me: Why does Johnny Depp suck? You are welcome to disagree, but then of course you would be wrong. I could have started this thread a month ago, but I finally felt absolutely compelled to start it now due to recent events. The fact that Johnny Depp sucks has now become an undeniable fact that nobody can convince me of otherwise. So once again tell me why Johnny Depp sucks. It can not be repeated too often. Let the daggers fly.

Johnny Depp sucks just like every other human being sucks.

He (supposedly) has problems and struggles with drug and/or alcohol addiction. I'm sure there are forum members that can relate to that, no? I can't hate the guy just because his struggles are paraded around by the media for all to see. Consider yourself lucky for not having to be in that position.

As for his acting, he is good. I don't go out if my way to watch any of his movies simply because I usually have no interest in that genre, but that doesn't mean he is not a good actor.

As for the recent allegations, I think they are bogus. Yes, there is a picture of her with a black eye. But was that done purposely? Did it fly out of his hand and hit her accidently and she saw that as an opportunity to use it against him? Or did he have nothing to do with the incident?

Also, when someone is accused of domestic violence, the first thing one should do is look to see if there are any past incidents that would support this type of behavior. His has had long term relationships with a few women that were very public and not one of them has come forward with any claims of domestic violence at his hands. If anything, they have nothing but nice things to say. He sounded like a loving and supportive partner.

Domestic violence is not something that happens overnight. It is part of the abuser's character starting at an early age. It can either be stopped by early intervention or it can (and usually will) progressively get worse. The latter is more common.

Again, there is ZERO past history that would indicate that he was an abuser. And he is in his late 50's. It doesn't add up.

If people start coming out of the woodworks with allegations of abuse then I may reconsider my stance. But as for now, I am leaning towards him being innocent.

I'll give it a month until I firm up that conclusion. I feel that is plenty of time for someone to step forward. Doesn't seem likely though.

I could not care less about the dysfunctional relationships of celebrities or other people that I do not know. I'm with [MENTION=862]Flavus Aquila[/MENTION] in that I can't stand him because he is a grown man who chooses to go by "Johnny." Yuck.