Johnny Depp Sucks | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Johnny Depp Sucks

I am not a jealous (envious) hater. But why can't I be successful, rich, famous, talented, good looking, and married to a young actress/model? It's not fair. I am not jealous. I just want to be exactly like him and I am totally bitter that I can't pull it off. But I am no jelly monster. And I am not a hater. I am simply looking for ways to make myself feel better because misery loves company. Jealous hater? Are you crazy? I know you are but what am I..........

At least you're honest.

I could not care less about the dysfunctional relationships of celebrities or other people that I do not know. I'm with [MENTION=862]Flavus Aquila[/MENTION] in that I can't stand him because he is a grown man who chooses to go by "Johnny." Yuck.

I'm sorry, but I can't believe you people are disgusted by someone over their name choice. You realize that this is the heart of bullying right here? Who the hell knows if he's done what he's accused of, but I think it's pretty shallow to pick fun at his style and name. Are we still in middle school here?

Reactions: Siimplicity
Honest and sarcastic. I would hate being a celebrity. It is like being a prisoner.

B-but then you'd have money for a lifetime of therapy!

I'm sorry, but I can't believe you people are disgusted by someone over their name choice. You realize that this is the heart of bullying right here? Who the hell knows if he's done what he's accused of, but I think it's pretty shallow to pick fun at his style and name. Are we still in middle school here?

I don't care about his name. But there is no excuse for Mortdecai.

(Also) When I replied I only read the OP, I wasn't aware of the abuse allegations-- My opinion of him may change with time, I just assumed we were talking about his ability to act and what not.

Is your name Johnny, too!?

I'm such a bully!!!

Reactions: Sloe Djinn
When I was younger, I thought he was very handsome. I had a terrible Jack Sparrow crush. As I've grown older, I no longer find anything appealing about his physical stature, manner or style. I still think he is a fantastic and incredibly versatile actor, but he is not my type at all.

Beyond that, I have no other opinion on his person, much like I have no opinion on the personal lives of most celebrities. If the allegations against him are true, I hope he gets punished to the full extent of the law.

Not to beat a dead horse but some unfortunate adults are legally named Johnny, and not John. It's like their parents didn't picture them as adults.

Are you calling her a liar? You might be right, but you might be wrong.

Well, his previous partners already defended him. Like others said, I highly doubt it he would suddenly turn into an abusive man.
Like you said, I might be wrong though. Nobody except them knows what truly happened. If it turns out that she is telling the truth, then I would be shocked of course. But honestly, I just have this gut feeling about this woman that I can't quite explain.

What about the black eye? Did she punch herself? If he is doing a bunch of coke he could suddenly become violent. They both could be lying. We'll see.

I don't like to pass judgement on circumstantial evidence and social conditioning.

Lets keep discussing this!

Quit victim blaming

I am blaming both of them. It takes two to tango. One day the truth shall be revealed. I think they are both going to be alright in the long run. Neither of them will end up homeless or anything.

Jonathan Depp couldn't act his way out of a fucking paper bag. He can only do 3 things; sucked cheeked, wobbly, shit generic English or a combination of 2. His only decent role was Fear and Loathing and he is full wobble on that one. He's one of the Hollywood actors that are just there like creepy intense midget Tommy Cruise or the Baldwins.

I can't really have a clue about what happened between him and Amber Heard. I just really have no idea. But I will say that there is no "typical" abuser. An abuser does not always start with a pattern of abuse with previous partners. There are all types of people who abuse their partner, from all different backgrounds, and partner abuse starts in all different ways. People can abuse one partner, then go on to the next partner and not abuse that new partner. There are statistical patterns but no hard and fast rules. All abusers are different people, and they all look different. They don't stop being an individual human being just because they are an abuser, they are still a unique person in many other ways. I also think that the idea that people are mostly consistent throughout situations in their lives is very, very problematic.

Now, back to the topic. Why does Johnny Depp suck?

He was very cute when younger, but although I find many men attractive who are no longer in the bloom of youth, he is not one of them. His flesh is washed out and sallow, he is bloated and tired looking. He is haggard. His teeth have not been looked after throughout his life and they are a mess. He does not glow with health and vitality. He looks poorly maintained in every respect. I find him physically very unappealing.

I have always enjoyed watching him in "Sleepy Hollow" but at the same time I felt like Christina Ricci had a much more difficult role in that film, his role seemed comical and exaggerated while she was required to be more convincing.

Some time ago, maybe about 7 years ago, I watched him in "The Libertine". Samantha Morton was in it and I felt that she made him look like the most incompetent actor on Earth. I have never wanted to follow his career after that because I felt as though I had a clear window into his incompetence. I must have imagined it, surely he could not have been that terrible. Maybe I would feel differently if I watched it again.

Jonathan Depp couldn't act his way out of a fucking paper bag. He can only do 3 things; sucked cheeked, wobbly, shit generic English or a combination of 2. His only decent role was Fear and Loathing and he is full wobble on that one. He's one of the Hollywood actors that are just there like creepy intense midget Tommy Cruise or the Baldwins.

Thank you.