Jennifer Connelly | INFJ Forum

Jennifer Connelly

whytiger

Community Member
May 28, 2010
MBTI
INTP
I just watched Labyrinth. Is Jennifer Connelly's character Sarah an INFJ? I heard Connelly is an INFJ herself.

.........You have no power over me...!!!

[MENTION=731]uberrogo[/MENTION] is gonna be allllll up in this thread! :D

Haha I always thought that character was such a spoiled stuck up little bitch. I guess that doesn't mean she isn't INFJ though. :p I couldn't say.

Haha I always thought that character was such a spoiled stuck up little bitch. I guess that doesn't mean she isn't INFJ though. :p I couldn't say.

Isn't that what INFJ teenagers are like? (He asked sweetly.)

I just watched Labyrinth. Is Jennifer Connelly's character Sarah an INFJ? I heard Connelly is an INFJ herself.

I have no idea; but she's super hot.

I have no idea; but she's super hot.

Yes, she has that girl-next-door look.

I found this on wikipedia:

On November 14, 2005, Connelly was named Amnesty International Ambassador for Human Rights Education.[SUP][105][/SUP] She appeared in an advertisement highlighting the global need for clean water, and sought donations for African, Indian, and Central American drilling projects.[SUP][106][/SUP] On May 2, 2009, she participated in Revlon's annual 5k Run/Walk for Women.[SUP][107][/SUP]

She sounds like she cares about people.

Yeah but you didn't ask about Jennifer Connelly herself, you asked about her character in the movie Labyrinth, Sarah. :p

I think I probably suck at typing anyway so this probably means nothing, but I don't really see it for that character.

Also...caring about people isn't a specifically INFJ trait. I'd need more than that to go on as to whether I agree with her being an INFJ herself.

when i was younger, i thought Sarah was SO MEEN, but i never had siblings. i don't know if that is how INFJs act with siblings. ugh, the acting in Labyrinth. i love that movie, but David Bowie carried it.

as for JC, she might be. she always has that affected look, if you know what i mean. ISFPs pull that look off well too though.

Reactions: grt$5vb
She has thick eyebrows that I like.

Agreed!!

If youve ever seen her in the movie requiem for a dream, we all know she apparently has a thick bush too..
Which definitely works for her.

(Moves eyes left to right.) Uhhh, no comment!

Reactions: the
Isn't that what INFJ teenagers are like? (He asked sweetly.)

All teenagers.

Sarah is more of an I(E?)STP.

However Sarah is self-centered, likes to read, likes to act out fantasies by herself in meadows, doesn't see a door that is right in front of her ('allo scene in the beginning), gets frustrated easily, and befriends the underdogs. So INFJ is a possibility.

Last edited:
Reactions: grt$5vb and hush
Agreed!!

If youve ever seen her in the movie requiem for a dream, we all know she apparently has a thick bush too..
Which definitely works for her.

I'll put that on my list ;).
All teenagers.

Sarah is more of an I(E?)STP.

However Sarah is self-centered, likes to read, likes to act out fantasies by herself in meadows, doesn't see a door that is right in front of her ('allo scene in the beginning), gets frustrated easily, and befriends the underdogs. So INFJ is a possibility.

Yes, I agree with the last part. The part about acting out fantasies seems very NF to me. I was thinking either ENFP or INFJ. She's not an STP I think. I know several and am married to one. She doesn't have that cunning sense about her. She seems pretty floaty and prefers to make friends rather than smooth talk people.

Reactions: grt$5vb and the
when i was younger, i thought Sarah was SO MEEN, but i never had siblings. i don't know if that is how INFJs act with siblings. ugh, the acting in Labyrinth. i love that movie, but David Bowie carried it.

as for JC, she might be. she always has that affected look, if you know what i mean. ISFPs pull that look off well too though.

Yes, she is mean at the beginning, but she does learn her lesson.

The acting is atrocious. Connelly's looks almost make up for it. Bowie is cool, and Jim Henson's puppets and scenery are awesome.

I've always been attracted to Jennifer Connelly. I admire the roles she took, her dark hair and her person. Very smart, very vulnerable emotionally. I think I'm at a point in my life where I could be really good for someone like that. I wouldn't be surprised if she was in infj. I noticed her in the audience of a lecture on Buddhism by Robert Thurman. I had to rent it. :) I would love to meet people like her. People I could learn alot from. People who are a bit eccentric without being nuts.

I'd also like to point out that all characters that an INFJ likes, the INFJ will say that the character in question is also an INFJ. I may go as far to say that all things ad animals will be humanized into an INFJ as well.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised either. I think she's amazing. Marion/Kathy/Emma Murdoch are among my favorite roles. Many actors are unable to persuasively and genuinely express their character's emotions, but Jennifer Connelly's portrayal is so real it hurts. I think she's extremely attractive.

:mlove2: Sigh... I love Jennifer Connelly. House of Sand and Fog is my favorite of her movies. She is too skinny now, but still a classic beauty.