Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis | INFJ Forum

Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis

Vivi16

Jul 31, 2008
Jackie Kennedy was a famous INFJ. I was surprised that she was not already listed .

She received a degree in French Literature (I believe...) and became an editor in her later years.

One thing I think is interesting about her is that she was a very private and quiet person, yet she also took the initiative to plan several social events at the White House while she was First Lady, even inviting the very famous celebrities of the time and mingling with all of them. She also went to great lengths to improve upon the interior design of the White House as well as preserve it...and another thing (which I like)...she helped to put rules in place that no departing president can take the furniture or things belonging to the White House with him! I think that's great because I can just see some greedy president or his wife wanting to just take certain things with them...I think all INFJs value fairness and integrity.

Hn, I suppose I can agree with that.

She orchestrated the Kennedy hit. After she found out about the affair.

Ah, my ENFJ mother will be so proud. I can just see her wiping the tear from her eye in the middle of the night. LOL. God bless em. Now, next questions...why is Jackie O not listed???

It really does make sense. Can't you see her rising to the occasions to entertain because she had to and did it with such aplumb and finess that books continue to be written about it? I'm sure she would much have prefered to be reading about the Greeks behind closed doors. Explains a lot. The White House must have been hard. Explains her mothering as well...AHHH YESSS.

Let's take a moment to bow our heads to the late INFJ-priestess, Jackie O.

Ah, but of course...

She orchestrated the Kennedy hit. After she found out about the affair.

LOL. Finally the truth of the matter has been revealed. We can now put all of the other theories to rest. Although, in all honesty, she doesn't quite fit the vindictive bill. Was that Kennedy influenced? They say we become our spouses after awhile...

...Short for Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Am I being disrespectful for chopping out Kennedy? ooooooooppppppsssssiiiiieeeee.

I don't care about disgracing a president who was a blight upon the earth. It doesn't help when identifying a person who was educated outside your national mythos though. I don't understand half of what americans say until I google.

Almost no australian guys I speak to knows what a "circle-jerk" is. I only found out in 2002. Weird WEIRD people.

Yeah, well I had to look up Circle Jerk on google too. It's 2008. Not remotely intuitive there, must say and didn't see that one coming.

I talk to some of my British friends who use terms that baffle and acronyms that delight and when I ask HUH they think i'm from some remote part of the galaxy, which very well may be true.

You're gonna get one whoppin word to look up here when i have a minute, MATE. Apparently, I can drink a hell of a lot more lemonade than you can. Who knew?

For all of my compatriots...you are a Seppo-INFJ now. So we are simply here to flush out all of the shit that people say about us.

1. Seppo 310 up, 56 down
Derogertory word used by the English and Australians for all American nationals. Derived from Rhyming slang (Septic Tank = Yank)

Will those stupid seppos ever shut up bragging about how much lemonade they can drink?

- Urban Dictionary

my god, i just spent a whole afternoon this week crying over jackie o's biography. :'(

I hate living in a world where people create nasty passive aggressive comments toward anyone. I understand as people, its going to happen. I still hate it though.

It made me feel judged for just drawing breath.

(sorry for the hijack, I just had to say this)

You're gonna get one whoppin word to look up here when i have a minute, MATE. Apparently, I can drink a hell of a lot more lemonade than you can. Who knew?

For all of my compatriots...you are a Seppo-INFJ now. So we are simply here to flush out all of the shit that people say about us.

1. Seppo 310 up, 56 down
Derogertory word used by the English and Australians for all American nationals. Derived from Rhyming slang (Septic Tank = Yank)

Will those stupid seppos ever shut up bragging about how much lemonade they can drink?

- Urban Dictionary

My impression of Jackie O is not a very good one. I am sorry if this offends someone. I am not adverse to hearing others points of view.

Ok, excuse my thickheadedness then.

Some forms of humor escape me.

Always take Shai Gar's posts with a grain of salt. Or a whole spoonful.