It's official: Brexit is Here | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

It's official: Brexit is Here

I'm not at all confused, just unimpressed by the quality of your argument attacking the concept of hate speech.

Hate speech is like inundate speech: it floods and dulls your mind with crap, and then it gets boring after a while.

I'm actually disgusted with this thread and how some members here are conducting themselves.

I assume this is a discussion on Brexit. It has passed. You are free to celebrate, but some of us definitely have questions about what this means for the future. The referendum passed 51% - 49%. Plenty of us would have liked to see a remain vote and are free to discuss that as we wish.

The only people I see here being disrespectful are those who are happy with the vote. No one is being a sore loser. The other side has plenty of valid points and questions too.

Grow up.

I myself am anxiously waiting to see what this is going to mean for the Brits living abroad or the many Irish or even Europeans living in GB at the moment. Will they be able to continue working or will they need work visas. Will free movement be cut off? Scotland is probably leaving, but what does this mean for Northern Ireland who also wanted to remain in? Are the Northern Irish borders going to be closed again? There are cries of reunification yet again. What will this mean for Irish trade? The Irish trade a lot with the UK and 40+% of our meat and dairy products come from the UK each year. Any effing excuse for our government to hike up prices....

Well I guess people didn't really think about it when they were voting for leaving,
Even I ,living in Iran, thought about the consequences students and workers who live abroad have t,
Even I thought about the effects on technology

I have no idea how leaving could help anyone here!

@Flavus Aquilia Now you are just being disingenuous here. You know that claim was repeated on far more than just a bus.

I have no interest in repeating the arguments I have already made, you can go through the forum and look at my previous posts on this topic or just pick up a newspaper, go on online and read. If you need a place to start, you can read about the downgrading of the credit rating for the UK and the now increasing costs the UK will have to bear to borrow money.

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-36644934

Reactions: Skarekrow
Going back to Brexit. Now the "emperor has no clothes" and extent of the fraud perpetuated on the British people is becoming clear.

Exhibit A The slogan on the "Brexit Battle Bus" View attachment 28241

Nigel Farage admitted it was a “mistake” for the Leave campaign to pledge that the weekly £350 million saving in EU contributions could be spent on the NHS instead.

You can listen to the back-pedalling here http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...um-brexit-350-nhs_uk_576d0aa3e4b08d2c5638fc17

Pathetic really.

That money would be more useful spread around a bit, don't you think?

But the independent UK Statistics Authority today said this was not true. The authority’s chairman, Sir Andrew Dilnot, said it was “vital that official statistics are used accurately”.

“The UK Statistics Authority is disappointed to note that there continue to be suggestions that the UK contributes £350 million to the EU each week, and that this full amount could be spent elsewhere,” he said.

“As we have made clear, the UK’s contribution to the EU is paid after the application of the rebate. We have also pointed out that there are payments received by the UK public and private sectors that are relevant here. The continued use of a gross figure in contexts that imply it is a net figure is misleading and undermines trust in official statistics

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...-of-eu-membership_uk_5748255be4b0ebf6a3299bab The article is dated May 27, 2016. The money isn't there to be spread out!

@Flavus Aquilia Now you are just being disingenuous here. You know that claim was repeated on far more than just a bus.

I have no interest in repeating the arguments I have already made, you can go through the forum and look at my previous posts on this topic or just pick up a newspaper, go on online and read. If you need a place to start, you can read about the downgrading of the credit rating for the UK and the now increasing costs the UK will have to bear to borrow money.

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-36644934

Identity and independence > wealth.

Pro-diversity, pro-tolerance advocates are completely intolerant of every position/opinion which doesn't perfectly align with theirs. Stating the obvious, I know.

My question to these holders of wackyness and loopy logic, is: What makes your position better/superior to that of people who disagree with you?

I've never seen a decent argument in support of diversity either. Leftists mainly pretend they have the moral high ground and if you don't go along with it you're a white supremacist. That's it.

If that is what you think is going on, the only thing I can suggest, again, is that you read the posts on this thread.

I can't help you connect dots, if you won't try. You're connecting non existent dots.

How many people, out of the millions that voted, do you think actually saw a single bus, let alone noticed its slogan, and were actually influenced by it?

What are the compelling reasons for Britain to remain in the EU?

The entirety of the UK was influenced by that demonic bus! It stole everyone's free will and forced them to vote leave! Look at the name; it implies violence will come to those who disagree. I wouldn't be surprised if they slaughtered homosexuals at random while re-fueling. Those fascists have really done it this time. We have to end white supremacy!!

eCNuVvm.png

Last edited:
Brexit Brexit read all about it. The pin ball wizard with a miracle cure. Brexit Brexit read all about it. Brexit.

Brexit Brexit read all about it. The pin ball wizard with a miracle cure. Brexit Brexit read all about it. Brexit.

bojo can you hear me? bojo can you see me? can you feel me near you?
ooh bojo, bojo, bojo

I've never seen a decent argument in support of diversity either. Leftists mainly pretend they have the moral high ground and if you don't go along with it you're a white supremacist. That's it.

Why was Elegant Winter banned? I guess she isn't that elegant after all.

@Skarekrow

Nice vulgar and disgusting propaganda there, buddy! You should apologize to every participant of this thread for posting something so revolting.

If anyone should apologize to everyone on the thread...no, make that the forum - it’s you.
But I see you’ve been banned again...big surprise.
Have a good life.

I just want to say good riddance to [MENTION=12656]Elegant Winter[/MENTION].

[video=youtube;daB7np-RtOM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daB7np-RtOM[/video]

Whenever there is a "big news story" like this one, I try to look around it to the sides. I wonder what kind of stuff is going on that we DON'T get to hear or see, as we are distracted by the puppet show the media call democracy. I'm sorry if that sounds cynical, it probably is. It's based on many years of watching how people are divided, manipulated and controlled across all supposed political sides and spectrums. If you were part of a small 'elite' group who wished to maintain some kind of grip on power - how would you do that ? Has anybody ever heard of a panoptican ? If you observe the rapid growth of CCTV and internet surveillance, it doesn't sound so far fetched imho. If people want peace and freedom - they will need to work and organize for it. It's about developing an educated, free thinking populace, willing to engage and challenge authority figures.

It will not arrive from one vote on a referendum in any country, that stimulates nationalism, lies to people, and responds to complex problems with a YES/NO vote for a deprived and under informed public.

So now we have an unelected leader, the opposition in complete shambles, the pound fallen lower than it has in 30 year with no sign of recovering, talks of splitting up the union, and a five fold increase in hate crimes.

If this is us taking our country back, can we give it away again? We're obviously not ready for that responsibility.