ISTJ relationship? | INFJ Forum

ISTJ relationship?

Hell yes!

[MENTION=4137]technics[/MENTION]

hmm. Yes. I have known an ISTJ female and she is very caring and sweet and says hello to me whenever she sees me. It's very quaint and standard conversation. She is also uncomplicated and fun.

Sometimes she's a bit intrusive psychologically. :)

No cuddles?
They will try at first because more mature ones realize that their partners need it but it does not come from their heart. They are doing it as a service and will get tired eventually. You will have cuddles and then one day, nothing. They are better at showing affection by like, punching? If that makes sense. Teasing you. Poking you.

Reactions: infinite dreams
They will try at first because more mature ones realize that their partners need it but it does not come from their heart. They are doing it as a service and will get tired eventually. You will have cuddles and then one day, nothing. They are better at showing affection by like, punching? If that makes sense. Teasing you. Poking you.
My daughter is an ISTJ and she hugs me everyday. I also have a friend who’s an ISTJ and the last time we visited him he gave me a big hug and he’s not a hugger!