Is there a polar opposite to INFJ? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Is there a polar opposite to INFJ?

no, we've established that if anyone enjoys throwing feces around here it's the ENTPs... :D

You guys are in atlanta now?

yeah, its good to have him back ... Atlanta is a big city but I didn't have anyone to enjoy it with until now.

CokeNut: That's awesome! Walks like that are always a lot of fun, and it's a really good feeling after it's done :D
And yeah; big cities are nice, but they're always about 5x better with someone to be with. It's easy to get lost in the crowd otherwise...:S

Or doesn't it work that way? While I've known I was an INFJ since I was tested many years ago (at a meditation seminar), I didn't know my family's or friends' types. I'm making... err... requesting my family all test to determine their types. I've previously used culture (my husband is Scottish, I'm American), upbringing (all of us VERY different) and astrology to figure out our strange dynamic, but now I want to look at it from a MBTI point of view.

So far my husband is an ESFP, my daughter is an ESFJ, and my son can't drag himself away from Xbox Live long enough to take the test.

ESTP is quite the other facets of INFJ.

Many similarities: very one-sided (ESTP in Se, and INFJ in Ni) and many other stuffs, like a bit of narcissim in both.
Ooops, I said it. INFJs are a bit narcissistic, a bit much. And also ESTPs, the "lion" of types.