[PUG] - Is indoctrination of children abusive? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[PUG] Is indoctrination of children abusive?

Lovely another misguided friend whom know nothing of religious doctrine, should I discuss with you or would it be better if i left you to your own devices

Sources say discuss, if only for further lulz.

Also i'd like to note that slurring profanities and insulting terms does not prove any points you make

Apology accepted.

I honestly have no idea what this means, but if you don't have something to contribute don't post because "fuh fuh fuh" is not going to prove or disprove your point. It's a pointless post you have made to simply dismiss someones opinion. However, I am sure you can do better than that.

I think it's a religious way of saying "Fap fap fap". Speaking of, your avatar is hot.

Sources say discuss, if only for further lulz.

Apology accepted.

I think it's a religious way of saying "Fap fap fap". Speaking of, your avatar is hot.

sorry but i will not discuss this subject for laughs, I've gone over plenty of time and a little self study would help you point out your own errors,

Fuh, fuh, fuh is the sound of laughter,like ha, ha, ha

sorry but i will not discuss this subject...

Typical. "You're wrong. I refuse to discuss, but seriously you're wrong. You know how I know you're wrong? Because you don't even know you're wrong."

You laugh funny.

Lovely another misguided friend whom know nothing of religious doctrine, should I discuss with you or would it be better if i left you to your own devices

If you say someone is misguided and knows nothing of a topic, you need to prove this by showing where. That's how you win arguments.

sorry but i will not discuss this subject for laughs, I've gone over plenty of time and a little self study would help you point out your own errors,

That is an odd way to laugh, which someone has already pointed out. I would like to add that if you are going to laugh maybe you should point out what is funny and why you find it so hillarious. That might contribute to the thread a little more than a simple "fuh fuh fuh". Just sayin'.

Thanks hun!

To make the "f" sound, you have to grate your bottom jaw underneath your top lip while breathing out. This is a lot of work especially when you really are amused.

The "h" sound in "ha ha ha" or "he he he" or "ho ho ho" is silent, and the only difference in laughter sounds is how you shape your lips and placement of tongue (because of smiling) while air is rapidly being expelled from your lungs while breathing.

I tried laughing as "fuh fuh fuh" several times to test it, and it sounds more like you're simply dropping the "ck" while swearing repeatedly and speedily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuh Fuh

That doesn't make it a quality post, though. Peguy, I've seen you use that reply twice so far. Considering the posts you were responding to, I think the usage is already excessive, so stop it.

Fuh Fuh

That doesn't make it a quality post, though. Peguy, I've seen you use that reply twice so far. Considering the posts you were responding to, I think the usage is already excessive, so stop it.

Last time I went to Urban Dictionary I learned what a Cleveland Steamer is.

Typical. "You're wrong. I refuse to discuss, but seriously you're wrong. You know how I know you're wrong? Because you don't even know you're wrong."

You laugh funny.

the argument from silence is only a fallacy if the person doesn't have a valid reason to not speak. Sense I have a valid reason to not speak (Not wanting to get into another pointless argument) it's not a fallacy. However I will concede that I came off to harsh and should have spoke more gently as to not incite futher debate.Also so I should proably also note that Church history, not doctrine should have been the words I posted. Though it might apply to the beliefs and practices of the early Christian church

but yeah, I would still invite you to do your own studying, because if i say something your not going to take it seriously.

also, fuh,fuh,fuh is not my kind of laugh. i'm more of a heh, heh, heh and sometime i'm ho, ho, ho but mostly just a :m082:

Disguising not knowing what the hell you're talking about as ennui doesn't really work as well as you may imagine, Barnabas.

Disguising not knowing what the hell you're talking about as ennui doesn't really work as well as you may imagine, Barnabas.

As I said, I don't wish to debate further. My words were not ment to convince any one, I apologised for using harsh words as that only sparked more debate and was generally inappropriate.

I'm trying to not get into another debate right now and I don't appreciate this antagonising.