Investigating for INFJ love | INFJ Forum

Investigating for INFJ love

Arising Tale

Regular Poster
Sep 22, 2014
MBTI
ENTJ
PS : Ip Board > V bulletin. :(. Also please no Bs sarcastic posts.
Ok I'm gonna quote some thing so you know where I am coming from.
I dont think I've ever met an INFJ. but wow. As an ENTP or ENTJ this is...epic. A mastermind and a lover. How could this even exist(I'm not suprised it exists, I'm suprise dthere more then 1 in a billion!). Straight form heaven! I really hope to get some answers here. I came here straight in your hive for answers.

'' Yeah, but it's not that we cut people out of our lives to be intentionally cruel, or that we derive some pleasure from the act. We get on with our lives, pure and simple.''

'' Nobody puts a band-aid on a melanoma. Same principle applies to toxic people...''

What makes people toxic, what reppels INFJs? what do you hate..? etc
Also, what do you love, praise, like and/or respect?

'' I have to say it's not easy being an infj. I always want to figure people out and understand them better. And I often see their true nature, which can either be wonderful or terrifying. I always wish we, as a species, would evolve into more caring, loving, understanding people, but I am often disappointed by this. I often can't watch the news. I have great love of learning, always looking to figure things out and the neverending quest for knowledge is part of me. Most people I think see me as a bit odd, like why do you care about quantum mechanics and multidimension theory, but so be it. I am usually the one everyone comes to when they have a question, and the one everyone comes to when they need someone to listen. I love to listen. However, people tend to take advantge of people like us and we are often used as doormats. Setting boundaries is crucial (still learning this myself.)''

Woaw,this is it, looking at your concerns, ultimate synergy.
Ultimate question: Where do you find INfJs? Apparently my ENTP friend said by mediums that psychology class is like 99% girls literally. Is it there? have you tried some ENTPness ?

''The cruelest thing is when I cut you out of my life, a person I have done that to could be bleeding out on the floor and I would step over them. It is rare though.''

Now this is the thing, are INFJs trustworthy? That sounds horrible but seems impossible? Now this is very mysterious, warry of opening the gates of love to finish with a terrible ending. I want to know about this.

So I read '' They tend to be perfectionists''
and ''Extreme dislike of conflict and criticism ''
That sounds difficult..?
I am also warry of you misguessing, manipulating and being dishonest.

um.. thats about it. Thath'l do,
edit: does anarchism, purple hair and liking metal sound INFJ?

Last edited:
I'm wanting to do Psychology after school, I guess you can find a lot there, I know it's obvious, but they're not all INFJ's. I have a friend she's ENFJ, crazy girl, I can't stand her casual loud announcements of detriment or glory. I don't know why she wants psychology too.

Um.. To answer your ultimate question, we tend to stay back in our rooms.
It depends if they want to be seen or be invincible.

We're perfectionists and we can show that we are perfect ourselves, alluring right. We're not of course, and beat ourselves down for it.

I hate V bulletin, I tried adding a quote and it removed my whole thing, this shouldnt even exist anymore, everyhting should use IP board instead, is it a financial issue?.
lol I almost gave up on this thread. I think if you'd rather ignore then respond to things you dislike, and so you disliked my post, why else would none answer?
Right now I put front guesses to hint what needs to be answered in case you have nothing to say.
Instead I think many ran away ignored me instead of helping because apparently your hatred of criticism overrides the rest and interpreted it in my post as an attack, which is silly.

''It depends if they want to be seen or be invincible.'' You said invincible, what do you mean by that, unreachable...?
I think you might have problems exposing your vulnerabilities until a random event pushes you to do so.

2 other weird things are:
-You more easily leave a fruitful relationship then a difficult one. (its said you have difficulty leaving bad relationships and also said you would leave your dream relationship to seek a better one)
Which brings commitment issues.

-You are more easily approachable when the approacher has issues then when he does not.
Many factors seem to make such event a matter of random luck rather then normal all-time option.

https://diasp.org/uploads/images/scaled_full_ff4d7636b3afc41ea0fc.jpg
What is your biggest con? Perhaps that you fail to put your pros at profit for that what you stand for. You can, but you don't or do you often find that what your looking for.
Do you regret quitting in the past?

What makes people toxic, what reppels INFJs? what do you hate..? etc
Also, what do you love, praise, like and/or respect?

Ultimate question: Where do you find INfJs?

Now this is the thing, are INFJs trustworthy? That sounds horrible but seems impossible?
?

I read your post three times before I understood what on earth you were asking.

1. Arrogant, cruel or otherwise unkind behavior - Overly loud or ignorant behavior is not attractive, either
2. Toxic is someone I have tried repeatedly to remake amends with to no avail or someone who committed such an egregious act that I could not possibly continue to trust them
3. Loves: modesty, inner light, intelligence, quiet thoughtfulness, sensitivity, kindness, positive attitude, selflessness
4. We are everywhere. I am the observant, actively watching one who takes it all in and reads everyone.
5. If you are trustworthy and interesting, I will give you a shot at conversation. If you make it past the initial tests, yes I will let you in. I am always trustworthy and would never harm a soul but if you are impolite or otherwise offend me, I will check out.

Hope that helps.

Might I make a suggestion? Read about the infj and believe it. Are you compatible is the question.

Things like "I find that hard to believe" might help you catch a wave and have a great ride to the beach; but we are in the ocean, the wind, the sky, the sand, the energies of the waves, the small fish, and wondering where this neat piece of driftwood might have belonged years ago. Why do you surf?

OP, are you saying you want to date an INFJ and you are wondering what could piss us off?

If so, speaking for myself, I can only offer that my husbands innocence is what makes him stand out. He means what he says, which is a rare quality. Plus he is delicious and a mega geek who just gets me - which can only ever be an individual personal thing I suppose. In terms of being pissed off, many things perplex me but I don't say them out loud much. They are incoming vibes and messages which are always there but for some reason most people ignore them.

So, idk, be yourself. Those of us who have found comfort in Jungs typology by and large are only seeking this for ourselves and will certainly muse upon your journey. The sharing aspect may or may not come to your awareness. Depends on the relevancy.

I'd guess bookshops and scenic, quiet locations would be the best places to find us in real life. I do have an interest in religion but not mainstream religion. Not sure if my leaning towards sci fi being essential for life is a common theme that is shared? So saying, I only have one other person who I am like in real life so I don't know what else to offer.

Happy fishing x

Ehh, not all INFJ girls are so sweet as you heard, so principled and so "refined".
Maybe that's why there are so rare for you. Because maybe you've meet some INFJ girls that were just simply not your idealised version of INFJ typical girl, and you didn't recognised them.
I think it might be a possiblity, if you are a very social person, to even know a few INFJ girls. If they have social skills too, you can not even guess that there is a chance of them being INFJ, but in reality, they are INFJ girls.

And I'm saying this because, well...how can I put this nicely...when a INFJ wondeful (supposedly wonderful) girl gets a taste of the real world, she looses her INFJ-ness. I don't know if you can understand this, but at least I tried...

As an INFJ, I guess I mostly look for girls who don't need a partner. As in, not totally looking because they already have a sense of contentment without one, but adding a significant other would still be a plus. Mostly a girl who doesn't try to "understand" anything about me, and doesn't feel like she needs to.

Might I make a suggestion? Read about the infj and believe it. Are you compatible is the question.

Things like "I find that hard to believe" might help you catch a wave and have a great ride to the beach; but we are in the ocean, the wind, the sky, the sand, the energies of the waves, the small fish, and wondering where this neat piece of driftwood might have belonged years ago. Why do you surf?
edit: yes I am compatible, else I wouldn't spend a total of 1 hour of forums and stuff looking into it over other things I could be doing.
I never said I find it hard to believe, there is nothing hard to believe as long as it makes possible sense.
I reach out extrapolated sensational questions. Because my questions are best described by powerful words and the over exaggerated intensity divulged is not a problem to my intentions, me thinks.
I surf because I valued my time to do so. I get it. I think I'm pretty done here, I'll most probably come by again in case there's an amazing post.
If you make it past the initial tests, yes I will let you in.
Hope that helps.
What's the initial test?
Suprising, did you also understand why you didn't understand in the first place?, I stated I came for answers and put quesiton makrs, and also made remarks to stimulate corrections. Where you trying to decipher a hidden code?

don't bother, I know what I am doing. then I can reverse engineer form the extrapolations in a much more efficient way then more conventional ways.

Last edited:
As an INFJ, I guess I mostly look for girls who don't need a partner. As in, not totally looking because they already have a sense of contentment without one, but adding a significant other would still be a plus. Mostly a girl who doesn't try to "understand" anything about me, and doesn't feel like she needs to.
Any differences between INFJ males and females?

What if someone happens to understand you, is that undesirable?

Any differences between INFJ males and females?

Just in how they would channel some of their awkwardness; I've noticed INFJ males in uncomfortable social situations tend to remain silent, save for a handful of lengthy times they will talk about a single subject, and INFJ females often tend to try to come across as overly "girly".

What if someone happens to understand you, is that undesirable?

I don't know. I don't really expect someone else to understand why I often think things like the sides of old buildings are beautiful because they make me trace through stories in my head. I often cannot even describe my feelings and whatnot in coherent words, so I would imagine it would be pretty hard for someone else to completely grasp everything I think/feel.

You spent an entire hour looking into this of your time? How sensational is that? It's great to understand one must start somewhere. Are you saying infj personality types have commitment issues? Why would you seek a commitment with one? I'm not stinging you, so please don't think so.

don't bother, I know what I am doing. then I can reverse engineer form the extrapolations in a much more efficient way then more conventional ways.

If you know what you are doing, then what do you hope to gain by asking us?

If you know what you are doing, then what do you hope to gain by asking us?
I know what I am doing with your responses. Does that clarify?

the sooner you quit reducing things to type, the more you will have a realistic handle on things.

ENTP's are always fascinated by INFJs. LOL

There is no one type fit all INFJ personality. Within the INFJ personality you will have variety of individuals with varying degrees of personality development, maturation and experience who exhibit varying degrees of sensitivity, understanding, spirituality, psychology, etc.

I think if you wish to know and understand an INFJ then it is a good idea to develop a friendship or some form of dialogue to gain some base understanding. This forum is a wonderful way to meet other INFJs and then you may find that INFJs are not all the same and lot of the stereotypes are not all true.

It is indeed difficult to find and meet other infjs in the real world because we are very private individuals and our inner circles are very guarded. But that does not mean we are not interested in developing relations with other types. I think the types that exhausts the energy level of an infjs are usually avoided but for the most part infjs get along just fine with most other types.

I'd say your best bet is to explore this forum because without base understanding of an INFJs; it will always feel like you are chasing a white unicorn.

ENTP's are always fascinated by INFJs. LOL

There is no one type fit all INFJ personality. Within the INFJ personality you will have variety of individuals with varying degrees of personality development, maturation and experience who exhibit varying degrees of sensitivity, understanding, spirituality, psychology, etc.

I think if you wish to know and understand an INFJ then it is a good idea to develop a friendship or some form of dialogue to gain some base understanding. This forum is a wonderful way to meet other INFJs and then you may find that INFJs are not all the same and lot of the stereotypes are not all true.

It is indeed difficult to find and meet other infjs in the real world because we are very private individuals and our inner circles are very guarded. But that does not mean we are not interested in developing relations with other types. I think the types that exhausts the energy level of an infjs are usually avoided but for the most part infjs get along just fine with most other types.

I'd say your best bet is to explore this forum because without base understanding of an INFJs; it will always feel like you are chasing a white unicorn.
thanks, my goal here is to know what to expect from INFJ typings and wether or not it contains anything of interest for me.
Secondly, precisely where do you suggest I start to understand your INFJ basis?
Thirdly, I appear to be in fact an undeniable ENTJ, sorry my cognitive maturity is challenging to the tests. Not my fault Judgement-Perception is bloated with indecisive semantics.

1. Arrogant, cruel or otherwise unkind behavior - Overly loud or ignorant behavior is not attractive, either
2. Toxic is someone I have tried repeatedly to remake amends with to no avail or someone who committed such an egregious act that I could not possibly continue to trust them
3. Loves: modesty, inner light, intelligence, quiet thoughtfulness, sensitivity, kindness, positive attitude, selflessness
4. We are everywhere. I am the observant, actively watching one who takes it all in and reads everyone.
5. If you are trustworthy and interesting, I will give you a shot at conversation. If you make it past the initial tests, yes I will let you in. I am always trustworthy and would never harm a soul but if you are impolite or otherwise offend me, I will check out.

Hope that helps.

No one else could of explain it better. Personally I find point number 5 Very true.

thanks, my goal here is to know what to expect from INFJ typings and wether or not it contains anything of interest for me.
Secondly, precisely where do you suggest I start to understand your INFJ basis?
Thirdly, I appear to be in fact an undeniable ENTJ, sorry my cognitive maturity is challenging to the tests. Not my fault Judgement-Perception is bloated with indecisive semantics.

By developing friendships on the forums with other infjs, reading the experiences of infjs, finding out their strengths and weaknesses and how it relates to you as an individual. Really no different than getting to know someone in the real world. I would say real human contact with infjs is preferable instead of static psychological analysis. INFJs are all about the human element. I guess my advice is to follow your intuition :)

I find your first sentence peculiar " it contains anything of interest for me." - are you looking for something specific within an infj typing or just following basic stereotypes? Im not sure if non infjs seek infjs for a particular purpose other than just getting to know them as people?

Being ENTJ or any other type really doesn't matter to the INFJs - at least to the mature ones. More the merrier.

By developing friendships on the forums with other infjs, reading the experiences of infjs, finding out their strengths and weaknesses and how it relates to you as an individual. Really no different than getting to know someone in the real world. I would say real human contact with infjs is preferable instead of static psychological analysis. INFJs are all about the human element. I guess my advice is to follow your intuition :)

I find your first sentence peculiar " it contains anything of interest for me." - are you looking for something specific within an infj typing or just following basic stereotypes? Im not sure if non infjs seek infjs for a particular purpose other than just getting to know them as people?
Being ENTJ or any other type really doesn't matter to the INFJs - at least to the mature ones. More the merrier.
I came looking for something specific or, you could say, a group of things, that are flexible.
I poured all the stereotypes to get them debunked here. One of those things I am looking for is macro or micro psychology, made a thread about it. In the end I probably don't need much, I could just add more people instead of expecting one to be so much.
That was until I heard about INFJs, and it seemed promising. It seems that at the tip of INFJs there must be some very refined competency. I see a very high threshold for Ni-Fe-Ti-Se to start scaling efficiently. Also, in short, I am quite the opposite of someone who follows MBTI word by word, it just happens to coincide with my hypothesis. My enthusiasm is definitely not the same. INFJ combo seems to require too much out of current humans. To be blunt, most infjs seem to be technically struggling without much results.