INTP vs INTJ | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

INTP vs INTJ

INTP vs INTJ

• Total voters
If an INTP uses his/her Fe, doesn't that deplete the Ti? Either or, ya know.

:hmmm:

I would think that would be the more unlikely scenario because I'd imagine an INTP would have to be utilizing their Fe to a much larger extent than what is typical for an inferior function.

Though maybe this is somewhat related to an Introvert feeling "drained" by socializing too much? I guess I don't understand how social introversion and extroversion from MBTI map to Jungian cognitive functions. Seems like funny business.

I would think that would be the more unlikely scenario because I'd imagine an INTP would have to be utilizing their Fe to a much larger extent than what is typical for an inferior function.

Though maybe this is somewhat related to an Introvert feeling "drained" by socializing too much? I guess I don't understand how social introversion and extroversion from MBTI map to Jungian cognitive functions. Seems like funny business.

jk :)

They do act like it's a weakness, though.

Reactions: Happy Phantom

Probably because it has no scientific underpinning. It's like a game of Jenga, or Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. Eventually you find yourself in China.

giphy.gif