[INFJ] - Interesting topic for all MBTI types. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Interesting topic for all MBTI types.

images

(Context: Stalin was ENTJ)

images

(Context: Stalin was ENTJ)
Thank you for the context Hahahaha.
One of my friends is ENTJ and I feel like all she ever does is household choreS.

I could see maybe intj for you, though.. but I think infj is best fitting

Thank you for the context Hahahaha.
One of my friends is ENTJ and I feel like all she ever does is household choreS.

I could see maybe intj for you, though.. but I think infj is best fitting
Yes infj- @Ren ‘s far too tolerant of my daft questions on his OM blog to be intj. He’ll turn himself into an istj though if he keeps spinning the Type roulette wheel and it gets stuck.:wink:

Same, though it is interesting. Oh and I'm ENTJ by the way.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Wouldn't that make her an ESTJ? :thinkinghard:

I just took the test in the opening post while feeling happy, calm, content and relaxed. I especially waited till this state of mind, so anxiety wouldn't interfere with the results.
Conclusion: the test is broken. :ughhh:
https://personalitymax.com/report/?...-70&ls=97-64-54&bh=38&first=Lady&last=Jolanda

Your Results Snapshot
You have a unique set of traits that make you who you are. The study of personality identifies and organizes your characteristics and behaviors in such a way as to help you better understand yourself. Your Personality Max report is intended to equip you to lead a more effective and fulfilling life.

Your Personality Type is INTP (Engineer)
Introverted (I) + Intuitive (N) + Thinking (T) + Perceiving (P)
upload_2018-9-20_22-45-1.png
Your Temperament is NT (Intellectual)
Intuitive (N) + Thinking (T)
Your Top Intelligences are Logical and Musical
You are a Visual Learner
You are Right-brained

Attachments

• upload_2018-9-20_22-44-48.png
    upload_2018-9-20_22-44-48.png
    36.7 KB · Views: 2
Just to clarify some things up. Results may vary and also take the fact that everyone could have some traits of infj like sometimes im confused to be an INTP, sometimes infj. since we are constantly evolving. We reprogram eachother, in quantum decodification, if you change your world, you reprogram and change. we might have similarities to some MBTI types since were not as a whole. MBTI is a way to know yourself in depth, to understand why you act this way, why things happen. Theres a possibilty you might have some traits from other types on the same range.

Also extreme introversion is a thing. it gets confused with schizoid personality disorder or avoidant personality disorder. but its for you to figure out if you can relate to some of the symptoms or just get tested. I would speak more but im really busy studying lol

Reactions: Wyote