[INFJ] - Interesting topic for all MBTI types. | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Interesting topic for all MBTI types.

x%*YH

Regular Poster
Sep 15, 2018
MBTI
INFJ-A
https://personalitymax.com
Get to know yourself in depth.

its currently free right now(it shows your emotional inteligence, multiple, mbti in a really well and explained step by step manner.

your learning style, your left/right brain,

It gives you an introspective of how you are and what you really are inside:)

be sure to check it out and let me know if you like it! :D

Introversion 99%
iNtuition 89%
Feeling 53%
Judging 68%

Intrapersonal 97
Naturalist 97
linguistic 83
visual 83
logical 80
musical 77
kinesthethic 53
interpersonal 37

Visual 85
Auditory 74
Kinesthetic 59

Right brain 48%
Left Brain 52%

Those are my scores, but be sure to read everything in detail :)

Last edited:
NF Confidant

84% Introverserion
89% iNtuition
63% Feeling
58% Judging

Naturalist/Linguistic/Logical

Visual 59
Auditory 54
Kinesthetic 51

Right brain 52%
Left Brain 48%

gonna edit my post so i could put it like that :D

Your link reveals your name btw (whatever name you enter when prompted). That's why I did it the way I did. Maybe just link to the test itself.

INFJ, Confidant, Visionary, Introverted, Intuitive, Naturalist, Linguistic, Visual, Right-brained

Your personality type is INFJ. This is based on your four Preferences: Introversion (I), Intuition (N), Feeling (F) and Judging (J).

Introversion 99%
iNtuition 84%
Feeling 68%
Judging 58%

Naturalist 100%
Linguistic 83%
Visual 83%
Intrapersonal 77%
Musical 73%
Kinesthethic 40%
Logical 37%
Interpersonal 33%

Right brain 66%
Left Brain 34%

Your Naturalist Intelligence is very strong. See how you compare to other INFJs and the general population.

People with Naturalist intelligence have a sensitivity to and appreciation for nature. The Naturalist intelligence focuses on how people relate to their natural surroundings. Naturalists have a special ability to grow plants, vegetables and fruit. They have an affinity for animals and are good at training and understanding them.

Naturalists can easily distinguish patterns in nature. They are aware of and intrigued by weather phenomena. They are good at discovering the wonders of nature. Naturalists love to walk, climb, camp and hike. They enjoy the outdoors. People with Naturalist intelligence are inspired and rejuvenated by nature.

(Ok, now I'm seriously confused. Maybe I'm INFJ afterall? I know it's just a test but I'm never sure am I INFJ or INFP.)

Test Results:

Your personality type is INFJ. This is based on your preferences: Introversion (I), Intuition (N), Feeling (F) and Judging (J).
  • You are 107% more Introverted than the average.
  • You are 102% more Intuitive than the average.
  • You are 42% more Feeling than the average.
  • You are 58% more Judging than the average
Your top three intelligences are Intrapersonal, Linguistic and Naturalist.

Intrapersonal:

Your Intrapersonal Intelligence is very strong. See how you compare to other INFJs and the general population.

upload_2018-9-17_1-22-6.png
About Intrapersonal Intelligence
People with intrapersonal intelligence are adept at looking inward and figuring out their own feelings, motivations and goals. They are quintessentially introspective. They analyze themselves and seek understanding. People with intrapersonal intelligence are intuitive and usually introverted. They learn independently and through reflection.

Philosophy, psychology and theology are often of interest to people with intrapersonal intelligence. They enjoy journaling because it helps them learn about themselves. They are also good at helping others understand themselves. They are able to predict the reactions of themselves and others.

Verbal:

Verbal/Linguistic is one of your stronger intelligences. A comparison of your score with others is represented in this chart.

upload_2018-9-17_1-23-37.png
About Verbal/Linguistic Intelligence
People with Linguistic intelligence love words. They enjoy reading and writing. Linguistic people are often gifted at learning languages. They appreciate the complexities of sentence structure, word structure, meaning and sound. They savor convoluted words and are quick at learning them. They possess rich vocabularies.

School is an area in which people with Linguistic intelligence often do well. They enjoy lectures and taking notes. They also have the ability to teach others and communicate complex concepts. People with Linguistic intelligence are adept at communicating through the written word and seek to hone their skills.

Naturalist:

Naturalist is one of your stronger intelligences. The strength of your Naturalist intelligence is graphed below.

upload_2018-9-17_1-25-32.png
People with Naturalist intelligence have a sensitivity to and appreciation for nature. The Naturalist intelligence focuses on how people relate to their natural surroundings. Naturalists have a special ability to grow plants, vegetables and fruit. They have an affinity for animals and are good at training and understanding them.

Naturalists can easily distinguish patterns in nature. They are aware of and intrigued by weather phenomena. They are good at discovering the wonders of nature. Naturalists love to walk, climb, camp and hike. They enjoy the outdoors. People with Naturalist intelligence are inspired and rejuvenated by nature.

upload_2018-9-17_1-28-5.png

Interesting and of course had to try it myself. Skipping some of the descriptions since they've been included with the above responses.
They definitely put some effort into this test.

upload_2018-9-17_7-58-18.png

upload_2018-9-17_7-57-43.png

upload_2018-9-17_8-8-6.png

But... ouch

upload_2018-9-17_7-53-7.png

upload_2018-9-17_7-53-31.png

I really enjoyed taking that test, it brought much more variety to the whole MBTI picture! Thanks @Eddy :)

Here are some interesting results I got.

download.png

download_1.png

download_2.png

download_3.png

If you are not sure, try doing it again or look for cognitive functions so you can make sure..

Well I'm just comparing now... I did a test on the 'humanmetrics' site (http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp) and got...

25% Introverted
88% Intuitive
25% Feeling
3% Judging

But this was about 3rd August. I'm pretty sure I'm INFJ based on the type descriptions, but hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :puzzled:

I was actually going to ask @Ren what he got on that, as I wondered if it overplayed Thinking... But he posted before me. Oh well.

Well I'm just comparing now... I did a test on the 'humanmetrics' site (http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp) and got...

25% Introverted
88% Intuitive
25% Feeling
3% Judging

But this was about 3rd August. I'm pretty sure I'm INFJ based on the type descriptions, but hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :puzzled:

I was actually going to ask @Ren what he got on that, as I wondered if it overplayed Thinking... But he posted before me. Oh well.

Yeah you're INFJ, not INTJ. You use Fe not Te... Ti, not Fi. :)

The test was really interesting but it did feature some strange scores for me. I do usually score 50/50 on T/F. And there's no way I'm 99 percent J, haha. Usually more 55/45 or 60/40.

Yeah you're INFJ, not INTJ. You use Fe not Te... Ti, not Fi. :)

The test was really interesting but it did feature some strange scores for me. I do usually score 50/50 on T/F. And there's no way I'm 99 percent J, haha. Usually more 55/45 or 60/40.

Yeah I just did it again and got

WTF... I think I answered pretty much the same, except some I put 'Often' rather than 'Always' this time...

I dunno man, I have some observations though...