[INFJ] - Interesting topic for all MBTI types. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] Interesting topic for all MBTI types.

So the Justice vs Mercy one was really hard.

But this one revealed a lot:

'When there is need to correct someone, I am: afraid to hurt their feelings OR quick to do it'.

I put 'quick to do it' last time, but 'afraid to hurt their feelings' this time, as I realised that I divide the social world between two groups: friends and enemies, and that the answer to the statement is different depending on the social category.

This might be coloured by my recent experiences, but if someone 'needs correction', they are very likely to be a total mother fucker, tyrant, arsehole who is doing harm to people. So yeah, let me tell them how they suck. Especially in public.

But if its just a normal person/friend, then I'll do everything in my power to keep their feelings unharmed.

Maybe the test doesn't consider that people in the modern world can still have 'enemies'?

Still, super interesting.

I just realised...

In a situation with 'enemies', I am more like an ENTJ/ENFJ.

But normally or with friends, INFJ.

It's like a sense of righteousness or something takes hold of me and makes me into this other (but same) person.

War mode and peace mode. I have no idea.

I just realised...

In a situation with 'enemies', I am more like an ENTJ.

But normally or with friends, INFJ.

It's like a sense of righteousness or something takes hold of me and makes me into this other (but same) person.

War mode and peace mode. I have no idea.

Interesting. I think I may turn more into an INTJ/INTP.

Interesting. I think I may turn more into an INTJ/INTP.

There's definitely some kind of switch that takes place though, isn't there?

It's like you become possessed by this other spirit (though it originates in the same personality I think) when engaged in some kind of fight or dispute.

P.S. I don't think it's the same as stress-induced shadow functions.

Last edited by a moderator:
(((shakes test while holding up to ear and hears rattling of broken pieces))

I got INTJ. That isn't right. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

99% introverted
84% iNtuition
84% Feeling
58% Judging

Top Intelligences are Visual (73) and Intrapersonal (60)
Visual Learner (56) (Tied with Auditory)

Right Brain 57%

Last edited:
I really enjoyed taking that test, it brought much more variety to the whole MBTI picture! Thanks @Eddy :)

Here are some interesting results I got.

download.png

download_1.png

download_2.png

download_3.png
Wowwwwwwww. 99% Judging. haha.. interesting!

https://personalitymax.com
Get to know yourself in depth.

its currently free right now(it shows your emotional inteligence, multiple, mbti in a really well and explained step by step manner.

your learning style, your left/right brain,

It gives you an introspective of how you are and what you really are inside:)

be sure to check it out and let me know if you like it! :D

Introversion 99%
iNtuition 89%
Feeling 53%
Judging 68%

Intrapersonal 97
Naturalist 97
linguistic 83
visual 83
logical 80
musical 77
kinesthethic 53
interpersonal 37

Visual 85
Auditory 74
Kinesthetic 59

Right brain 48%
Left Brain 52%

Those are my scores, but be sure to read everything in detail :)

I scored very high as a naturalist as well do you have many outdoor hobbies?. I have done a a few of these tests, on this particular one I was apparently INTJ https://personalitymax.com/report/?...first=chris&last=clarke#your-results-snapshot

Tried it twice to see how stable it was - impressive, the output was pretty consistent. My scores:
https://personalitymax.com/report/?...-33-77-73&ls=72-56-51&bh=44&first=John&last=K

I'm more confident in the output for the Intelligences than for the Type and Temperament. That's because I've taken too many of these sort of tests and it's almost impossible for me to "choose blind" on the questions that select between different types. I've never taken a questionnaire on Intelligences before, and even though it's pretty obvious where the questions are leading, I had no prior investment in a profile of these like I do with a hard won understanding of my Type.

There's definitely some kind of switch that takes place though, isn't there?

It's like you become possessed by this other spirit (though it originates in the same personality I think) when engaged in some kind of fight or dispute.

The discussion leading up to this was very interesting @Deleted member 16771 , @Ren. Another couple of thoughts about acting away from type norm. One thing that happens to me quite a bit is that if I am very interested in or very committed to an insight, my Ni channels stuff straight to my mouth before the Fe gets hold of it - that can come across as very challenging and argumentative. I then beat myself up for being unfeeling and upsetting someone, maybe hours later.
The other thing that can happen is that I get involved in an argument "game" with people I know well and we know we can be quite blunt with each other because it's just part of the game and nothing to do with our relationship. The subject may well matter a lot to each of us, so we have to watch it doesn't cross over some line and become personal. This is a bit like playing a game such as tennis, or chess, or bridge - no holds barred, but not relationship threatening. I don't behave much like this in the forum because I need to see people's body language for it to work OK, otherwise I just end up with hours of doubt that I've misjudged a situation after posting, and that stinks.
Like you say, these are quite different from what happens if I get angry and upset, and the inferior/shadow functions take over.

@Deleted member 16771,

you mentioned "Maybe the test doesn't consider that people in the modern world can still have 'enemies'?" - and this reminded me - when taking the test I had a few issues with the fact that several questions were asked more than once (up to 3-4 times that some seemed to come up in the test.) The ones which were phrased as "Do you do A as opposed to B" gave me trouble because for some it was a matter of the first thing not being an opposite of the second for me so I had to make a choice that didn't feel very solid in answering those.

My thinking is if this happens along "boundary line" questions it could tip the test result toward some other type depending on which questions pose the problem.

because for some it was a matter of the first thing not being an opposite of the second for me so I had to make a choice that didn't feel very solid in answering those.
Yes, I find the same with most of these questionnaires. “Which would you choose, a beer or a ham sandwich?”. Both please! Or Neither!
I always try to do the test at least twice to see if the results are stable, and find I often change my choices with questions like these because I don’t have an underlying preference. I presume the repetition in the questions is designed to smooth out this sort of noise in the responses.

Wowwwwwwww. 99% Judging. haha.. interesting!

There's no way I'm 99% J, haha. I'm kind of in between J and P, to be honest... perhaps 60/40 or 55/45.

Meanwhile, you are 99% introverted?! No way.

There's no way I'm 99% J, haha. I'm kind of in between J and P, to be honest... perhaps 60/40 or 55/45.

Meanwhile, you are 99% introverted?! No way.
Yes, I am having some doubts about this test, hahahah.