Inspired by Nighthawk to write | INFJ Forum

Inspired by Nighthawk to write

Rogue

Community Member
Jul 21, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
The love of my life has brought me the greatest inspiration I have ever seen or even hoped for. It is not a blind love that throws you back and forth

Reactions: jn56uytrx
O wow that is really neat! I cant wait to hear it :D

I play piano too. I have written a LOT of poetry in my days so maybe I should put them into a song too.

I've written many articles over the years. Non-fiction, written well, can be artistic and a pleasure to read. I try for clarity and simplicity. I play the piano quite a bit, but can't compose to save my life.

Last edited:
lol what a bunch of bull shit. I do not think your man shares the same inspiration.
romance is over rated

And, you think this is a good way to introduce yourself? Do you practice being mean or does it come naturally?

I've written many articles over the years. Non-fiction, written well, can be artistic and a pleasure to read. I try for clarity and simplicity. I play the piano quite a bit, but can't compose to save my life.

wow that is really neat! any out there we can read ;)
If I hear a song that I like I can play it...some take a while to figure out lol. it has to catch my attention... The bad part about what I do is that I really can only play what I like...I just get too bored with anything else...

lol what a bunch of bull shit. I do not think your man shares the same inspiration.
romance is over rated

What isn't over rated to you then? I'm intrigued.

And yeah. It was a terrible way to introduce yourself. You should know better if that is your true age your showing.

romance is over rated

Her man most certainly does share the same inspiration. Rogue is the sweetest and most wonderful woman I have ever had the honor of meeting. Romance is not overrated ... it is a very wonderful thing.