missjayjay

Community Member
Mar 27, 2014
merica
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
5w6
Based on your personal experiences what do you (preferably INFJ's) like or dislike about ESFJ's? Have you had any good or bad experiences in the past with ESFJ's?
Do you think an INFJ/ESFJ romantic relationship would work?

I'm curious............:m083:

:( I'm not an INFJ. This question is not meant for me :(

Based on your personal experiences what do you (preferably INFJ's) like or dislike about ESFJ's? Have you had any good or bad experiences in the past with ESFJ's?
Do you think an INFJ/ESFJ romantic relationship would work?

I'm curious............:m083:

I know a few ESFJ's. My Mom, My Sister, and my sister-in-law's husband. They are all crazy lunatics. :)

They are obsessive compulsive about cleaning and keeping things in order; bossy as hell; feelings get hurt easily if they feel unappreciated for all that they do for others; they are loyal to people that have proved their loyalty to them and they find it very hard to believe anything bad about someone they have already decided as "good" (even with evidence); they are very outgoing and love to have people over for socializing; control freaks; can come off as rude when defending a strongly held belief of theirs; care a lot about what others think; did I mention they love to clean? :)

They are also very warm people and will give you the shirt off their back if you need it. They are great at organizing things for others; they care deeply about their family and friends and are good people to call when you need help; they mean well, even when they are trying to control everything...they just want things to run smoothly and everyone to be comfortable; they care what others think (pro and con); they are good with practical matters and making sure everything gets done on time...or else. :)

The thing that drives me crazy about them is their need to control and their need for approval from others, but these aren't necessarily horrible things if you try and understand these traits and where they come from.

And any relationship with two mature individuals can work, regardless of type.

I know a few ESFJ's. My Mom, My Sister, and my sister-in-law's husband. They are all crazy lunatics. :)

They are obsessive compulsive about cleaning and keeping things in order; bossy as hell; feelings get hurt easily if they feel unappreciated for all that they do for others; they are loyal to people that have proved their loyalty to them and they find it very hard to believe anything bad about someone they have already decided as "good" (even with evidence); they are very outgoing and love to have people over for socializing; control freaks; can come off as rude when defending a strongly held belief of theirs; care a lot about what others think; did I mention they love to clean? :)

They are also very warm people and will give you the shirt off their back if you need it. They are great at organizing things for others; they care deeply about their family and friends and are good people to call when you need help; they mean well, even when they are trying to control everything...they just want things to run smoothly and everyone to be comfortable; they care what others think (pro and con); they are good with practical matters and making sure everything gets done on time...or else. :)

The thing that drives me crazy about them is their need to control and their need for approval from others, but these aren't necessarily horrible things if you try and understand these traits and where they come from.

That's pretty accurate. My best friend is an ESFJ, she is somebody that I could count on no matter what but I still can only take her in small doses. I could never live with her. She is overemotional and as much as she will be loyal to the death if she decides you fit her criteria of a good person she will be very judgemental of those that fail her criteria. She also has a very difficult time seeing different perspectives. She drains me if I spend too much time with her.

sounds just like my ESFJ grandma...........a little like my dad too, he's ISFJ

Last edited:
They are judgemental. They assume what they value, all should value. They blindly believe anything a Dr tells them. They squint at youbwhennthey judge you. Once they decide you are a bad person(for not being like them) nothing will open their minds. Think they are nice, but I don't think hatefulness is nice.