INFJs Dungeons and Dragons Adventure - Recruitment | INFJ Forum

INFJs Dungeons and Dragons Adventure - Recruitment

S

Shai Gar

Who wants to DM? Can anyone here DM? We should play a basic ordinary version to start with, since well... I've got no idea how to play.

I'm playing a Chaotic Neutral Half Elf Sorcerer (I'm playing my MBTI). Because for the time being, I don't know how to play the game, and playing a character close enough to myself will make it easier on me. It's not cliche damnit.

Who else is in?

Who wants to DM? Can anyone here DM? We should play a basic ordinary version to start with, since well... I've got no idea how to play.

I'm playing a Chaotic Neutral Half Elf Sorcerer (I'm playing my MBTI). Because for the time being, I don't know how to play the game, and playing a character close enough to myself will make it easier on me. It's not cliche damnit.

Who else is in?

I know literally nothing about this at all, but it could be fun.

Whenever you guys need ideas or help, I'm here. I've been playing off and on for years. But this particular format is not conducive to gaming. It's best to have several hours, consecutively, with a small group.

i can DM. what edition is it?

:D There are ways to do an online RPG. You just have to get a little creative. You can use a thread like this to create the story, actually...but it might get a little long. The DM will have to do a whole lotta typing. Then you have to decide order, so no one jumps in ahead of time.

Skypechat RPG?

That's a thought...that might actually work.

I'm not including myself in this, mind - I have other things I should be doing and I'm already lazy enough!

im not very familiar with 3rd edition rules. so im stepping out.

DM - Sinistrad
PC - Shai Gar
PC - IndigoSensor
PC - Arbygil
PC -
PC -
PC -

rogo... I've never played before. Why not join us with this? Be a PC.

Jesus f****** christ that is a huge manual, this might take a very very long time for me to figure out @_@. I work from 12-8 tonight so mabye I can work on some of it then.

DM - Sinistrad (INFJ) ( Skype - )
PC - Shai Gar (ENTP) ( Skype - shai.gar )
PC - IndigoSensor (INFJ) ( Skype - )
PC - Arbygil (INFJ) ( Skype - )
PC -
PC -
PC -

Last edited by a moderator:
My computer is feeble, so if you want me to use skype give me the heads up and I will turn it on.

What is your skype name? Given that it's a conversation game, we'd probably best use that program.

Shai, I can't promise I'll be available, man - gaming sessions are long three-hour deals, sometimes. Campaigns can go on through the night. I have to think about it, ok? Don't put me down as a definite yet.

Yeah same here as arby. I am on spring break right now so I could do a long one this week (ideally thursday and beyond). But once school picks up again, it will have to be limited to weekends.

DM - Sinistrad
PC - Shai Gar
PC - IndigoSensor
PC - Arbygil
PC -
PC -
PC -

rogo... I've never played before. Why not join us with this? Be a PC.

ok

what lvl we starting on?

I've never played.. but I think it's high time I upped the nerd ante for myself.. So. I am interested.

Depends on the DM. I thought we always started at level 0... But I don't know anything about the game.